Suggest a medium tier gaming config

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Will purchase GPU, RAM, HDD, Keyboard, Headphones next week when my Bajaj FinServ card will be unblocked due to non payment of an EMI on due date.
Don't do that,it affects your cibil score & may become a big headache in future.

Yeah I could’ve but these Coronavirus days have put some restrictions and also Aligarh- Delhi trip will take its toll in terms of time and money.
And Aligarh is a big district not a big city and it sucks yukkk .
Its famous for Nala’s and Tala’s
I see,I forgot about this coronavirus issue while considering this. My friend spent some time in Aligarh & yes I know about famous aligarh taalas. :)

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Don't do that,it affects your cibil score & may become a big headache in future.
yeah i know, actually i have a savings account linked with bajaj, it used to be my salary account in 2015 when i registered but it changed afterwards. So i have to fund that account every month to pay the emi’s. Their process for change of account is tiresome. In december an emi couldn’t be paid coz i forgot that i also have a recurring deposit linked to that savings account and it deducted that amount. Since then i have sent them dozens of mails. They have a preapproved personal loan offer for me but they cant unblock my card

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah i know, actually i have a savings account linked with bajaj, it used to be my salary account in 2015 when i registered but it changed afterwards. So i have to fund that account every month to pay the emi’s. Their process for change of account is tiresome. In december an emi couldn’t be paid coz i forgot that i also have a recurring deposit linked to that savings account and it deducted that amount. Since then i have sent them dozens of mails. They have a preapproved personal loan offer for me but they cant unblock my card
Better change that acc,it is never a good idea to link a auto emi paying acc which is not your primary account which gets regular credit of funds.

mitraark

Decrepit
For GPU you might want to explore the 2nd hand market, they sell at very low prices. a 1070 can be bought at 14,000, 1660 at 15k. Search for groups in Facebook.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Check this review for games performance(I am not a gamer) but it(aka sapphire pulse rx5600xt specifically) looks good.
The AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT Review, Feat. Sapphire Pulse: A New Challenger For Mainstream Gaming
But the coup de grâce for Sapphire, at least, is that this overclock is enough to make the Pulse competitive with reference-clocked GeForce RTX 2060 cards. Which not only helps to keep the overall RX 5600 XT family relevant, but it allows the Pulse to punch a bit above its weight. All of which makes for a very impressive showing for one of the first Radeon RX 5600 XT cards.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
AMD Drop's Ryzen 3000 Pricing By Up to $50: Official Price Drop Until 31st March

The price cut is not reflecting on primeabgb,mdcomputers,amazon

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Ordered Ryzen 5 3600 for 16.3k & Asrock B450 Pro for 8.2k from Amazon. I had to choose amazon for its EMI facility for Bank of Baroda credit cards though not much of a difference b/w this and mdcomputers (₹600). My next research is on selecting GPU , 1660 super reviews are impressive but I want my rig to last at least 5 years so going a notch up to RTX 2060 territory. Read Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5600 XT is better. Should I go with that?

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200320/465ebcc71d078eeecd8da14cc968da37.jpg

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Ordered Ryzen 5 3600 for 16.3k & Asrock B450 Pro for 8.2k from Amazon. I had to choose amazon for its EMI facility for Bank of Baroda credit cards though not much of a difference b/w this and mdcomputers (₹600). My next research is on selecting GPU , 1660 super reviews are impressive but I want my rig to last at least 5 years so going a notch up to RTX 2060 territory. Read Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5600 XT is better. Should I go with that?

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200320/465ebcc71d078eeecd8da14cc968da37.jpg
I'm sorry to say this but that diaper is not compatible with that Motherboard :D

Top Bottom