Dear thinkDigit,

Kindly suggest me a laptop with the following configurations:
Proc. min: i5 (2/3nd gen);
ram: min 4gb
HDD any
graphic: any of min 1GB
res: 14/15 doesn't matter.
battery should be good (6-8 hrs)

my personal choice was HP dv6 series but couldnt find which match my confg. specially the battery life, may be i am missing something.

I will use this laptop basically for web designing, photo editing (adobe), sometime video editing (AF or AP)(occasionally).

My budget is Rs. 50,000/-

I will be thankful :)

rider

as Kratos
Dear thinkDigit,

Kindly suggest me a laptop with the following configurations:
Proc. min: i5 (2/3nd gen);
ram: min 4gb
HDD any
graphic: any of min 1GB
res: 14/15 doesn't matter.
battery should be good (6-8 hrs)

my personal choice was HP dv6 series but couldnt find which match my confg. specially the battery life, may be i am missing something.

I will use this laptop basically for web designing, photo editing (adobe), sometime video editing (AF or AP)(occasionally).

My budget is Rs. 50,000/-

I will be thankful :)

I don't think you will get 6-8 hours of battery life in an entertainment laptop.
HP Pavilion DV6-7012TX is in your budget, you will get more than 4hours of battery from it.
Best for you is new 3rd gen core-i5 Hp proboook 4540s it officially come with battery upto 7 hours.
You can also take a look on new samsung series 5 NP550P5C-S01IN laptop, it has better 300 nit anti-glare LED screen of samsung panel which will help you in editing, but battery life would be average.

Check out dell inspiton 14r/15r

why you suggesting inspiron to everyone, read his requirements, he doesn't need it for gaming and required for 6-8hours battery life. Inspirons have only 3 hours of battery. :|

OP
D

dbarma

Right off the assembly line
Thanks rider and aroraanant :)

You'v suggested HP ( HP ProBook 4540s Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) (B8Z32PA) ) HP probook 4540s seems promising to me but will the price be promisingly high too :D ? if its within 50,000/- then yes i will take it else i have to keep looking. Any other series you have in your mind, if not hp? One more thing i also want to clear myself up about the over heating issues with HP laptops ( just a hearing if not a fact :) )?

I have absolutely no idea about samsung laptops but as u'v suggested i will surely look into it.

aroraanant

Explorer
why you suggesting inspiron to everyone, read his requirements, he doesn't need it for gaming and required for 6-8hours battery life. Inspirons have only 3 hours of battery.
Thats the best overall laptop in that budget that is why I suggested that :|

rider

as Kratos
Thanks rider and aroraanant :)

You'v suggested HP ( HP ProBook 4540s Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) (B8Z32PA) ) HP probook 4540s seems promising to me but will the price be promisingly high too :D ? if its within 50,000/- then yes i will take it else i have to keep looking. Any other series you have in your mind, if not hp? One more thing i also want to clear myself up about the over heating issues with HP laptops ( just a hearing if not a fact :) )?

I have absolutely no idea about samsung laptops but as u'v suggested i will surely look into it.

I think it would be under 50k. The previous predecessor model with 2nd gen costs 49k Hp Probook 4530s flipkart price. Probooks are top grade quality laptops better than high performance entertainment series pavilion. heating issues of hp is now history, there is no more heating problem as hp has developed a technology called coolsense that makes laptop incredibly cooler than others. Other options are thinkpads but no idea when they will come with 3rd gen processors.

Top Bottom