Suggest a gud controller for PC ?

Alok

Adventurer
Well if you want online, its amazon. You cannot trust any online store more than amazon. If a problem occurs you can always return.
Buy Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows with Receiver Online at Low Prices in India | Microsoft Video Games - Amazon.in

Otherwise look for more store near you, I guess they'll cost you more.

OP
S

singleindian

Journeyman
Well if you want online, its amazon. You cannot trust any online store more than amazon. If a problem occurs you can always return.
Buy Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows with Receiver Online at Low Prices in India | Microsoft Video Games - Amazon.in

Otherwise look for more store near you, I guess they'll cost you more.

ok,thank you

Cruzy

Journeyman
I think its just one year. It may seem small but u won't have any issue with the controller whatsoever :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
According to all shopping sites, the exact warranty for Xbox 360 controller is 3 months
Also OP can buy a wireless 360 controller.. There are no fakes for wireless 360 controller ..

OP
S

singleindian

Journeyman
According to all shopping sites, the exact warranty for Xbox 360 controller is 3 months
Also OP can buy a wireless 360 controller.. There are no fakes for wireless 360 controller ..
Other than wireless is there any difference in game play with these controllers?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
lol no, why would there be any other difference

You can also go for Thrustmaster GPX, its button quality is better than normal 360 controller (the Dpad specifically)..
Logitech F series controllers are a safe bet because of the 3 years warranty but their triggers are really crappy

icebags

Technomancer
logitech F is pretty bad design, hands start to hurt after some time, especially if u have big hands.

i guess they designed these for kids. not to forget the analog sticks have big nullzone too, if u like nullzone then its ok, not ok if u dont like it.

but they will last long,,,,, strong build quality for sure.

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
logitech F is pretty bad design, hands start to hurt after some time, especially if u have big hands.

i guess they designed these for kids. not to forget the analog sticks have big nullzone too, if u like nullzone then its ok, not ok if u dont like it.

but they will last long,,,,, strong build quality for sure.

what u mean by nullzone??

Nerevarine

Incarnate
nullzone means the minimum distance you must move the thumbstick before it will start registering..
Here is an nullzone test of the F310
[YOUTUBE]watch?v=TM00pVNSvXc[/YOUTUBE]

BTW, according to the video anotations, Logitech has stated that the nullzone was intentional to maintain compatibility with the Xinput.. That has been proven to be Bullshit, if u use the controller in Dinput mode and then emulate Xinput via xbox360cemu, then the nullzone dissapears.. It was just bad and lazy driver design by Logitech which is one of the only reasons Id not recommend anyone to buy F310/510/710 controllers

- - - Updated - - -

Logitech should totally release a refresh of their controllers like they do for their mice

beingGamer

In the zone
XBOX 360 Controller for Windows.

- - - Updated - - -

Logitech Gamepad F310 - AP (PC):Buy Logitech Gamepad F310 - AP (PC) Online at Low Prices in India | Logitech Video Games - Amazon.in

I cant visit amazon from my office right now, but I think it doesnt have vibration(had checked when I was trying to buy one)

- - - Updated - - -

So i bought the xbox wired controller.but only 1 part of xbox logo circle is lighting up! Any idea?

it indicates player number.

Last edited:
Top Bottom