Suggest a good moblile phone for 8K

Status
Not open for further replies.

iChaitanya

Journeyman
Get the black 6233!

This is the best phone within the budget that you have mentioned!
Get the phone for 7k and add a memory card with the remaining 1k. :)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ and W810i has a better camera and awesome sound.......

Go for W810i........]

You may be knowing about Sony Ericsson's legendary sound quality.......:D
W810i also has flash and Auto Focus.....It pawns Nokia 6233 big time....Get it

You won't regret.....

6233 also have excellent sound and i will prefer it anyday over W810i ...it has a faster processor (100 Mhz faster then k550i), Awesome Screen (320 x 240 pixels, crisp and bright even in daylight), VGA Video Recording (@ 640 x 480 ), 3G (airtel recently tested it successfully and its just a matter of time ..), supports FLASH LITE themes, applications,games. .... i got it last week and just cant stop loving it (even my GF have this cell now ) ...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
6233 also have excellent sound and i will prefer it anyday over W810i ...
Are you joking????

Nokia has superior sound than Walkman series??...:lol:

Or Nokia 6233 has superior sound than W810i???...I don't think so.....

W810i is an all-in-one package. Best sound quality and superior camera to any mobile in its range (if not comparing with SE Cybershot mobiles)....

It also has FLASH and AUTOFOCUS which 6233 doesn't has.......

But yes, W810i doesn't have 3G....Even if Airtel has tried 3G sucessfully, it is going to take around 1 year to get it mainstreamed in India and then how may people do actually even use EDGE at the moment???

sorry if i confused u but i was saying that "6233 also have very good sound quality" and " i will prefer 6233 (As a whole package) over w810i" and the loudspeaker sound of 810i is kinda low for me and usually i play music on loudspeaker (untill i get a 3.5mm adapter to use my EP-630) and with EP-630, the sound of 6233 is at par with w810i ( i have compared them both as one of my friend have w810i) ... and yes w810 has better camera features but it dsnt bother casual shutterbugs like me and wat do u say bout VGA Video Recording (640 x 480 at 25 FPS) ????

and i cant say bout other people but i use net extensively on my Cell (EDGE).

utsav

damn busy...
Also u have to pay more for w810i.
@gagandeep few weeks back i saw u taking suggestion abt which cell fone 2 buy nokia or se and now u r favouring se as if you are using se from its birth :razz:

Y not go for k550i, MOD it and add a good memory card?? seems a good way to me.

ya sure. Mod the fone and fuk the
warranty :neutral: seems a good way to void the warranty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom