Suggest a Good free Blog/Website hosting../

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
I already have a blog at Wordpress *tuxenclave.wordpress.com/ but I am not satisfied by the no. of resources provided by WOrdpress.com I want to switch to wordpress.org but I did not know any good Blog/Website hosting which should be free :? I use 110 Mb but it did not accept my yahoo and hotmail account I used 300Mb.com but I did not receive any confirmation email from them thus attempt failed :? Any idea which is better ?

Regards Ds

ahref

In the zone
Your blog has pr5, you may loose your traffic as well PR, if you choose another domain.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Dark Star said:
coming to the topics but I can have an extra so keep suggesting :p
U mean....U want a extra blog ??
Ok..than there are lots of free host provider.U can count me also :p

But I will suggest you to go for paid hosting.You are doing good with your blog...... trusting a free host is not aways recommended.

Most of the free host provised..wil either restrict some feature like SMTP off, banner,,...or will ask to post on forums.

But I will suggest you to just invest one time..and than concentrate on your blog only.

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Bumping an old thread .. Don't wana create a new 1 .. Please suggest me 1 like 110Mb .. I tried 110 Mb but they are not allowing me to create my blog and asking for 5$ to enable Mysql support and they claim to bo a free Web hosting :| It jjust for Wordpress.org..

Also how to sell blog?

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Bumping an old thread .. Don't wana create a new 1 .. Please suggest me 1 like 110Mb .. I tried 110 Mb but they are not allowing me to create my blog and asking for 5$ to enable Mysql support and they claim to bo a free Web hosting :| It jjust for Wordpress.org..

Also how to sell blog?

All free hosting have some limitations. You may find some who is giving good space, Bandwidth and all features. But as soon as your site become some famours they will show real face. So, if you are serious about your site, get a paid one. You can find good hosting from Rs 200- 1000/- per year. That is not a big deal.

slugger

Banned
i just signed up with xtreemhost.com

their control panel looks like Cpanel [very similar actually]but if you want a full cpanel then you will have to pay up

Features
300MB of webspace for all your files and content
10GB of monthly transfer
4 MySQL databases, enough to contain all your script data
5 Add-on Sub-domains
5 Add-on Domains
PHP and MySQL Support
TOTALLY FREE AND NO ADVERTISEMENTS!
VistaPanel for easy access to all the powerful features of your site
Automatic Script Installer to avoid uploading for common scripts
Online File Manager for easily editing your website online
phpMyAdmin to manage all your databases