Suggest a gaming laptop under 70,000rs.

anikesh102

Broken In
my budget is 60-70k... i m confused b/w samsung s03in and dell 14r turbo,15r turbo and 17r turbo(i5 one)... or any other laptop that i m not aware of...
i have to buy it in next 4 days....

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Get FHD version of 15r turbo, complete peace of mind with top notch performance. I'd prefer it over Samsung due to the obvious reason of reliability.

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
if you are buying this machine for purely gaming purpose, get s03in.

not that samsung makes crappy machines as someone said but between 15r turbo and s03in, personally i would go with 15r turbo.
fhd screen is great but if you are buying this with only gaming in mind and didn't work on a full hd screen before, normal HD screen would do.

Go for DELL. Samsung makes crappy machines.

countdown 3,2,1
s03 owners coming in..
go guys.

Last edited:
OP
anikesh102

anikesh102

Broken In
Thanks all of u for ur suggestions.... but now s03 isn't available.... so there is (s04 with i5 and gt650m ddr3) ...... and (dell 15r turbo with i7 and amd 7730m ddr3).... so pls suggest one of these.... i m really fed of reading reviews of all the laptops.... now i just want to buy 1... i m going to order one of these in two days(monday)... so pls help....guys plzzzz......

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Thanks all of u for ur suggestions.... but now s03 isn't available.... so there is (s04 with i5 and gt650m ddr3) ...... and (dell 15r turbo with i7 and amd 7730m ddr3).... so pls suggest one of these.... i m really fed of reading reviews of all the laptops.... now i just want to buy 1... i m going to order one of these in two days(monday)... so pls help....guys plzzzz......

both are great laptops. for gaming s03 is better than dell by some extent in terms of fps. both are mid level cards and if 650m is capable of playing a game fluently, 7730m would definitely do. buying this samsung machine has become a more or less of gamble after so many reports of dead pixels and high temperatures. anyways according to the owners, samsung customer support is pretty good.

with dell, peace of mind is assured and the full hd screen is really pretty. just make the final decision on your own and grab one of these.

rider

as Kratos
ASUS - Notebooks- ASUS G55VW

Tech Specs:
Display Size 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080)
Processor Intel Core i7-3610QM (2.3GHz)
Memory 8GB DDR3 8GB DDR3
Graphics Card NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660M 2G GDDR5
Storage 500GB 7200RPM
Optical Drive DL DVD±RW/CD-RW

Price would be around 1300 USD ship it from amazon.com. They have recently started shipping products to India.

OP
anikesh102

anikesh102

Broken In
it is definitely an awesome laptop but its much heavier(>>3.5kg) than 15r even 17r..... and there ll b many difficulties of international warranty and shipping problem and cost too.... so that is not an option.... i have almost made my mind for 15r turbo FHD if i didnt get sammy s03.....
and also will sammy s03 heatup much if i play max payne 3 for 5-6 hrs or other high end games.... wht i think is that s03 heats up more than 15r so after a year it ll definitly detiriorate...correct me if i m wrong...

SijuS

Broken In
ASUS - Notebooks- ASUS G55VW

Tech Specs:
Display Size 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080)
Processor Intel Core i7-3610QM (2.3GHz)
Memory 8GB DDR3 8GB DDR3
Graphics Card NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660M 2G GDDR5
Storage 500GB 7200RPM
Optical Drive DL DVD±RW/CD-RW

Price would be around 1300 USD ship it from amazon.com. They have recently started shipping products to India.

Amazon ships to India? Any idea about the warranties and stuff?

rider

as Kratos
Amazon ships to India? Any idea about the warranties and stuff?

Asus provide International warranty with their laptops so don't worry. Talk to amazon.com they will guide you as some sellers ships to India too.

OP
anikesh102

anikesh102

Broken In
Asus provide International warranty with their laptops so don't worry. Talk to amazon.com they will guide you as some sellers ships to India too.

In details its shown that "Shipping Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S."

rider

as Kratos
In details its shown that "Shipping Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S."

There is not only a single seller. Many of them selling these laptops with different variants. You have to found a seller who will send this to India.

News Source: Amazon Offering Free Shipping to India for Purchases Above $125

Top Bottom