Suggest a Budget Motherboard for AMD M2 Socket

Status
Not open for further replies.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Guys please suggest some budget MBs for AMD M2 socket. Budget is between 2 to 3 K.

Would prefer onboard graphics better than Nvidia 7050/630i.

Also, any board with 2 Lan ports?

And which would be the cheapest HDMI output MB?

I have to assemble 2 3 pcs for our offices and one as a cheap HTPC.
One of the PCs i plan to use as a centralised computer, less than a server.

varunprabhakar

In the zone
U can go for M2A-VM from asus which is 690G based and better than nvidia 7050 imo (have got both). but will reach ur upper limit. or u can have jetway mobo based on 690G which will definitely cost less than 3k. havent come across a mobo withe 2 lan ports. u can always buy an extra add-on card for around 300 bucks. However if u want the mobo for HTPC, the best option at the moment will b AMD 780G based mobo from gigabyte which has hdmi but will cost around 4700.

varunprabhakar

In the zone
yes definitely much better. infact this is the best onboard grafix available atm for htpc. it has "Integrated ATI Radeon HD3200 graphics (DirectX10)" and with "ATI Hybrid CrossFireX support".

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Couldn't you find any other way to increase your post count?

I am not in no way increasing my post count - I just tried to help you out
as more positive opinion for a post the more one will confident to follow that post.

Also if you you surveyed the market & browsed the web sites you will come to know it's a silly idea to expect a dual lan board under Rs. 3000 budget..

Do market survey & browse a few e-shoping website & you will come to know what I am trying to tell

Go to this website to get a idea abt prices :
*www.theitwares.com/motherboards/motherboards.htm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom