Suggest: 5.1 Speaker System...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumars

Broken In
Hey Guys..

I am looking for a 5.1 Speaker Sys to use with DVD Player as Home Theater.. Budget 4-6k.. I have heard of Philips.. Please suggest a good one with enough (200Watt) RMS.. And good quality durable speakers..

slugger

Banned
u cud go 4
Altec Lansing 251 5.1 speakers

shud cost u around 4-5k

Altec Lansing is known 2 come up wit good products 4 d price dey charge

OP
kumars

kumars

Broken In
X530 Doesn't support Dolby Digital.. Atleast for a good Home theater Dolby Digital is Must..

pannaguma

Turn The Page
kumars said:
X530 Doesn't support Dolby Digital.. Atleast for a good Home theater Dolby Digital is Must..
then 14-16k is a must (no pun intended), man for 6k you wont get anything better. Maybe you should get the Logitech-Z5500 for 12k from singapore, here 20k+. It has all the bells and whistles, and cost you an arm and a leg:
*www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/224&cl=in,en

OP
kumars

kumars

Broken In
pannaguma said:
then 14-16k is a must (no pun intended), man for 6k you wont get anything better. Maybe you should get the Logitech-Z5500 for 12k from singapore, here 20k+. It has all the bells and whistles, and cost you an arm and a leg:
*www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/224&cl=in,en

Can I Get Z5500 in Grey Market in Chennai or Mumbai for 12k

pannaguma

Turn The Page
Dont know, but must be possible, but definitely not recommended, coz you might end up buying a fake/refurbished product. Why dont you try thru some friend/relative travelling to/from singapore?

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
yeah dolby and DTS is must for Home theater man

i think if ur DVD player supports dolby and DTS then fine just connect ur speakers to the DVD player !! right fellow correct if am wrong . am correct only actually ??
or if the speaker system has a receiver then the receiver must support Dobly and DTS !! rock on !! THX is added advantage !!

be careful man many DVD player support only DOLBY and but only few support both dolby and DTS
its $hitty that they dont clearly mention it they the player doesnot support DTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom