Suggest 1TB External Hard Disk for storage

TechnoFan

Bazinga!
Hey guys,

I've ran out of storage space and want to buy 1TB External Hard Disk for "store purpose only".

I'll be dumping my Movies and TV shows in it. Don't need USB 3.0 as USB 2.0 should suffice.

Please suggest. Thanks.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
Buy an 1 TB internal hdd. put stuff in it then disconnect it from pc. if you have a laptop, then buy a case and convert it to external hdd. It will be bigger than 2.5 ones that you can buy off the shelf, but it will be cheaper.

panwala95

In the zone
you can go for this one-
Seagate Expansion Portable 1 TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive | External Hard Drive | Flipkart.com
i use the usb2 version and was personally very impressed

acewin

Point Blanc
no need to buy a case and form an external,
my preferred suggestion will be WD, in case of portable drive WD seems to be more compact. have a look
WD My Passport USB 3.0 1 TB External Hard Disk | External Hard Drive | Flipkart.com

panwala95

In the zone
my preferred suggestion will be WD, in case of portable drive WD seems to be more compact. have a look
WD My Passport USB 3.0 1 TB External Hard Disk | External Hard Drive | Flipkart.com

but the seagate drive i suggested is cheaper and seagate rma service in india is better

acewin

Point Blanc
IS IT ??, IMO both are same in RMA service etc.
also seagate has made a move to provide 1 year of warranty. I have seen RMA handling of seagate quiet recently, where they were insisting on product holds 1 year warranty.

another added point WD passport is more compact than segate expansion or GoFlex

OP
TechnoFan

TechnoFan

Bazinga!
Need this. Thanks for replying all.

Top Bottom