Such driver, much FPS, so speed! Nvidia posts its new GeForce 337.50 Beta drivers!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
AMD my @$$.
These cards cause problems when non-OEM and official reference drivers are installed. I am talking about mobile segment. The latest BETA drivers causes the Kernel to crash. No such problems in Nvidia.
They may have better optimization in latest drivers but to hell with optimization if we can't even fkin use them.
You don't even know who you should blame lol.

Blame the laptop manufacturer.

And there are MANY nVidia laptops where the official driver will refuse to install.

Again blame the laptop manufacturer for tweaking around too much.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
You don't even know who you should blame lol.

Blame the laptop manufacturer.

And there are MANY nVidia laptops where the official driver will refuse to install.

Again blame the laptop manufacturer for tweaking around too much.

Damn you dell. I am done with your stupid laptops.

$hadow

Geek in making
Well i got this weird problem with my driver update. When i updated them to released version i.e. non beta drivers they always give me a direct x problem on battlefield 3 and 4 and sometimes even in assassin's creed 4. Any one with help?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Well i got this weird problem with my driver update. When i updated them to released version i.e. non beta drivers they always give me a direct x problem on battlefield 3 and 4 and sometimes even in assassin's creed 4. Any one with help?

What problem?

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
AMD my @$$.
These cards cause problems when non-OEM and official reference drivers are installed. I am talking about mobile segment. The latest BETA drivers causes the Kernel to crash. No such problems in Nvidia.
They may have better optimization in latest drivers but to hell with optimization if we can't even fkin use them.

- - - Updated - - -

You should always be on latest drivers(even BETA) when using Nvidia.
People with AMD mobile cards shouldn't even bother installing anything other than OEM.
I totally agree with you
AMD is elcheapo de crapo when it comes to hardware and software IMO
I have so many problems because of these sh it AMD and its card especially with switchable graphics solutions and even with dedicated.
This sh it is a total fail
NVIDIA4EVA!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm using nvidia from 2008, with 9800gtx+, then gtx580, I've seen the bad sides of both.

I have used nvidia since 2005, started with geforce6600, then went to 8600, then 9500GT and now 640GT.
Yes I;ve gone gone from upgrade to downgrade but I dont play pc games anymore either.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ stupid.

Most of the time the problem is somewhere between the computer screen and chair.

Top Bottom