Subway surfers : Mumbai is here

sksundram

In the zone
I just uninstalled it yesterday. Should have waited for at least to get my hands on it. Would be nice to jump over Mumbai's local trains

OP
ankush28

ankush28

Bazinga
Just Imagine you're playing subway surfers : Mumbai in morning and you saw peoples doing something "epic" on both sides of railway line.
sh!t

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Just when I thought I had enough of subway surfer... Sigh

Although I was preparing to leave the game with a blast by making a world record. Already collected more than 64 keys and more than 100 hoverboards to do that. :p

What a great way to do the same in Mumbai! :D

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Hope the game don't have a fat police wala running behind the player.

fat police wala also has a dog, dangles you upside down and brandishes a lathi in your face :lol:

the goods trains dont look like goods trains tho

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
No one said that their are Metro trains too!
And lol at Police wala running behind the boy.

Why isn't Jay named after Milkha?
And is Jay a name taken from the most popular Mumbai based movie, Slumdog Millionaire?

So many questions.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Bribe that officer!!!!!!

Nothing is new only environment and a new player JAY

Congrats. You just wake up from hibernation! Subway Surfer has been updates many times since then. And right now its in Mexico city.

Don't bump old threads with outdated info. :|

aiza55

Broken In
I have a few questions about subway surfers...
1. It keeps lagging and i dont know how to fix it.
2. How to get lots of coins quickly
3. Every time i click to connect to facebook it closes out the app, its probably a connection problem but if anyone else has had that happen please lemme know how you fixed it.

tinamalik

Broken In
I don't like subway surfer but my brother is crazy about it, he is play all day to Subway surfers. :shock:

Last edited:
Top Bottom