Subtitles

Status
Not open for further replies.

jal_desai

In the zone
hey nilesh, here's wat u gonna do. i suppose u r not gonna write every line of the film which is supposed to be 3 hr long..right? first of all u need to download the subtitles for the film u want to work with. u can get subtitles for ur film at these websites (hopefully) :

www.opensubtitles.org/
www.divxmovies.com/subtitles/
www.mysubtitles.com/
www.podnapisi.net/
www.subtitlesbox.com/
divxstation.com/subtitles.asp
www.subbiee.com/

then u need some software like virtual dub to sync your subtitles with the frames.. u have to be very care ful in downloading the right kind of subtitles matching with the frame rate of ur film otherwise u know wat will happen.

(anyways on a personal note... i am kinda glad to help u coz u r from navi mumbai... i have some attraction to tht place coz my love lives there)

Download Km player.
*download.videohelp.com/download/kmp2931214.exe

download subtitle from above site...
start movie in kmplayer.
on movie screen, right click. click on subtitles. load subtitle from hard disk...

there r many subtitles for a movie, so u have to check all subtitles... u can make it in kmplayer.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Now, that's a new one. I wasn't aware of that. Thanks! :)

ayush_chh said:
I've already described it once here. :)

Here it goes again:
aryayush said:
It is very simple.

Fire up VLC Media Player. Now hit 'Shift + Ctrl + O' or navigate to 'File >> Open File...'. In the dialog box that appears, hit the 'Browse...' button and navigate to the movie you want to play. Select it and hit 'Enter'. Now enable 'Load subtitles file:' and click on 'Settings...'. Now, click on 'Browse...', navigate to the subtitles file and select it. Hit 'Enter' three times and your movie will start playing with the subtitles. Simple enough! :)

rrrmanish

$%-Not Assembled Properly
is there there is any way to merge subtitles in to the movie so that i can watch movies with subs on my PMP.

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
Subtitle downloader is a program that searches ur video (individual files or folder with videos) and downloads them. In the settings u can set it to search / download english subtitles only.

@rrrmanish: u can use AVIAddXSubs
or
AviSub
or
AVI_ReComp

Last edited:

mkmkmk

In the zone
How to make own subtiles..suppose i will find any subtitle..then how to make/create it? Is it easy with any software

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
For making subtitles, subtitle workshop can be used.
while playing a movie in KM Player, pressing Alt + Q opens subtitle editor. but subtitles edited with this software are not compatible with many other softwares.
For merging subtitles with video, media coder can be used. add the video and synced subtitles. Check copy video so that it doesn't encode the video again. no start the encoding and the subtitles should be merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom