Submitting website to Google search engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shindesushilkumar

Right off the assembly line
Friends,
I have published my website on internet.Is there any website which submit my website to Google search engine for free?

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
u need to improve & edit content regularly if its a blog. u also need readers to ur blog. only then will ur site appear front in the google search results. visit *www.blogexplosion.com here, u need to read the other members' blogs and after a specified time, click on a given number at the top. each time, u get 0.5 credits. 1 credit= 1 visitor to your site.

goobimama

 Macboy
You don't actually need to submit a site to Google or anything. Their spiders will automatically crawl your website unless you explicitely tell them not to (with the Index, no follow tag). Of course submitting might speed up the process but only slightly. A better way is to have your site url on some other indexed blog.

Google usually gets a new website indexed within a week.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Also if its a blog hosted on blogspot(Blogger), Then you may be index within minutes :razz:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Also if its a blog hosted on blogspot(Blogger), Then you may be index within minutes :razz:

Some time, if I post regulerlly, even my blog which is not a google hosted also gets indexed within minutes !!!

Anyway, have a complete track of google with Google Web Master central

*www.google.com/webmasters/

:)

anandk

Distinguished Member
Google Webmasters Tool : *www.google.com/webmasters/
Yahoo Site Explorer : *siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com
Live Webmaster Central : *webmaster.live.com/

goobimama

 Macboy
Some time, if I post regulerlly, even my blog which is not a google hosted also gets indexed within minutes !!!

Anyway, have a complete track of google with Google Web Master central

*www.google.com/webmasters/

:)
Yup. The more often you post, the more frequently the Google spiders index your blog.

slugger

Banned
Webmaster also allows you to set the speed at which your site is indexed - slow, medium and if you are a regular updater then fast [72/84 days - forgot the exact days]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom