[Stunt] Man Eaten Alive by Anaconda

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
US naturalist Paul Rosolie swallowed alive by anaconda for TV show

Source:US naturalist Paul Rosolie swallowed alive by anaconda for TV show - The Times of India

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
forget the guy, poor python... this is so sad.
not gonna watch discovery channel ever again.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
they harassed a snake minding it's own business, making it spend precious energy
remember a time when discovery was not so bad and desperate for ratings, India TV is better

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
they harassed a snake minding it's own business, making it spend precious energy
remember a time when discovery was not so bad and desperate for ratings, India TV is better

+1,to this.
Why harass and make life miserable for a snake,when it is within its own habitat,within its own domain of life?
Remember,few years ago,when the Legendary "Steve Irwin" died,many animal activists though consoling his death were not agreeable with his stunt ways of capturing animals(particularly crocs.)by disturbing them in their own habitat.
Honouring the Late Steve Irwin,I must admit personally that his death was manifested by HIMSELF only. Why on earth he jumped over a sting ray on the sea,while by its own nature of survival instincts(sting ray) it pierced the deadly thorn on Irwin's chest???
Sometimes legendary,extraordinary,genius gifted person(s) commit an act of foolishness and they pay dearly....

Top Bottom