Study purpose laptop ~ 32k

Which one is better laptop

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rouble

Journeyman
@Chaitanya Does it only look better or there are any other major differences also??

@OP That's cool.From where have you ordered??

rouble

Journeyman
Some more differences which I noted are, according to the specs on Flipkart..

Lenovo B480-59-343081 .......... Lenovo G580 (59-358263)

14 inch Matte screen ............... 15.6 inch Glossy screen
500 GB 7200 RPM HDD ............. 500 GB 4500 RPM HDD
2GB DDR3 RAM ....................... 4GB DDR3 RAM(Both having extra slot for expanding further)
4 USB ports ............................ 3 USB ports
Accutype keyboard ................... Normal Chiclet Keyboard
i5 3210m CPU ......................... i5 3230m CPU

OP
ankush28

ankush28

Bazinga
hey I ordered from FK but still not even shipped from their centres, Called them they are telling it is out of stock now so where can i find it now what to do
found it on snapdeal but is it reliable for buying laptops
Or Please suggest trustable shop on lamington road or in mumbai to buy G580.

rouble

Journeyman
Although I have no prior experience of shopping with Snapdeal but it is considered quite safe and I think comes at No.2 after Flipkart.that being said most of the products there are sold by third party sellers so some of them can be bad..This G580
is coming for Rs.32900, cheapest on the net..I think you can buy from them on COD..Nothing can go wrong that way..Rest it is upto you.

OP
ankush28

ankush28

Bazinga
Ok and if there is any defect in product when it arrives then what can i do
What is policy of snapdeal for laptops

rouble

Journeyman
You should check their return policy and similar stuff..Ask them questions also before buying..I mean contact them on twitter, fb etc...Though Snapdeal is legit and quite reliable but still you can never be sure of online shopping, even in the case of flipkart..People file hundreds of complaints against flipkart as well as snapdeal..Or you can always try the safer way of buying from a retailer..I am also going to buy a lenovo laptop soon but will first check the laptop in a store and then will decide where to buy depending upon the best price.

OP
ankush28

ankush28

Bazinga
OK guys will pay a visit to prime, itwares is closed untill 6 july thanks guys for valueable replys

rouble

Journeyman
It's available for Rs.33588 on Infibeam, another reliable one..Here it is Lenovo Essential G580 (59-358263)
These three sites are the kings of online shopping in India right now,
and of course ebay is great too but that is a little different thing..
So make the best choice, hope you get a solid product and do post the price here when you ask from retail shops.I will get an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom