Studies after 12th

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
After reading almost all the threads in the education section of the forum i have made up my mind to share my future plans with you. I being a Geek cum Noob am a technology admirer and want to pursue my career in this sector only.
I scored 80% in my 10th boards and was almost satisfied however a disaster happened with me in 11th and i scored very less marks. My parents are very unhappy of that and me as well.
I have set a goal of atleast 80% marks in 12th boards and will be working very hard for that.
My parents have told me that if i score below 75% they wouldn't allow me to do engin. but i will have to do graduation. I'm sure that I'll be getting atleast 80%.
But what after that. I'll be attempting for AIEEE and other such exams but i'm not a genius. So which college should i join in india to do my engin. considering i get 75% above marks in 12th. Or should i leave india after 12th only as i had plans to complete my higher studies abroad after completing engin.
I'll be waiting for helpful reply's from you guys.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
see dude, IMO better to do UG in india.... UG abroad is very costly, and rarely do u get scholarships.

and see dude, for engg in India, IITs are best, but then again its for the ELITE students
which means that AIEEE is probably a much more important exam, coz its the entry pass to more than 50-60 institutes, and all in all about 30000 engg seats.

doing well in AIEEE, it not much related to doing well in boards. true the portion is 90% same, AIEEE requires that u be well versed in the theory.

but also u should know the important formulas like the back of your hand. this when combined with good practice in solving numericals, means u can more or less do ur AIEEE well.

overall its important to complete atleast 70% of AIEEE portion thoroughly, (might be difficult to complete entire portion)

PS:doing ur JEE well means 99.99% of doing ur AIEEE well too.

alternatively try forums like goiit.com , etc.

Top Bottom