[Complaint] Struggling with Digicare (MSI) same old story of bad experience continues

kartikoli

Busy!!
3-sep-13 submitted GTX580 for RMA as it was crashing while playing High graphics games specially Battlefield 3. After submission they said i will get the replacement in 25days (are you kidding me) as they will send it to Bangalore
got the call in the evening that gpu fan is broken and if i have the broken part with me then they can help (now from where did it came from :-x). i have clearly said that the card was in perfect condition and fan was in good shape (i have submitted a zotak 660 for a sale and just for the comparison i have taken the pics of both the gpu's which clearly shows 580 in perfect condition)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/177380-zotac-geforce-gtx660-2gb-almost-brand-new.html
*i.imgur.com/qZxTZiSh.jpg
(this was the reason i had to withdraw my sale thread as 580 was with digicare)

now after close to 10days i gave them a call and the service center guy said that person who is handling my gpu is on a leave and he will assist you tomorrow but he mentioned that the gpu is still with them and if i have the broken fan with me then i should give him

This is pathetic how can they keep my card with them and sing a same old song of broken fan. The service center guy checked the card properly before accepting the card

Please help me what to do as i wont accept a broken card in any case

P.S. When i checked Online portal says it says 'Material Already Collected By Customer' now there is some serious issue here
Web Complaint

Nerevarine

Incarnate
It seems absolutely no warranty service can be considered trouble free in India.. Be it Sony, Micromax, Zotac, MSi, Gigabyte etc...
Id suggest you contact higher authority via email and explain the situation.. Remember, keep your cool, and keep a record of you conversations
I believe topgear has had experience regarding MSi Warranty.. You may PM him for advice

OP
kartikoli

kartikoli

Busy!!
thanks for the advice i am totally cool and waiting for them to contact me before emailing higher authority in HO. I have many other stuffs which are RMAed by digicare so i dont want to make my life difficult if it comes to RMA in future

I am worried about the status they show on there website 'Material Already Collected By Customer'

Top Bottom