strict budget :|

Tarun

In the zone
hi guys i m on a strict budget here of 6k not a re more :( i have Micromax Ninja 3 or Mircormax ninja 4 in mind. guys pls help me select one of these and if you have better options pls it would be a great contribution :)
here are a few things about these phones
Micromax Ninja 3Micromax Ninja 4
Screen3.5"4.0"
CPU1GHz1GHz
RAM / ROM256 MB / 512 MB256 MB / 512 MB
Camera3MP2MP
Bluetooth2.1 A2DP2.1
OSAndroid 2.3Android 2.3

and i have another option in mind to go for a micromax funbook tab :|

Last edited:

hitesh

In the zone
Well first you'll have to decide whether you want a tablet or a smartphone.
If smartphone , then i'll suggest you to pick one from karbonn a5 and micromax a87
If tablet then there is funbook and ainol novo 7 tornado. There are more , but not coming into mind right now

OP
T

Tarun

In the zone
Well first you'll have to decide whether you want a tablet or a smartphone.
If smartphone , then i'll suggest you to pick one from karbonn a5 and micromax a87
If tablet then there is funbook and ainol novo 7 tornado. There are more , but not coming into mind right now
i would prefer a phone and ihad a look at A5 the features are same as Ninja 3 or i can say the ninja 3 is better at 5k i mean 1Ghz CPUand the A5 was 800mhz

for phone see Micromax A87 or Spice Stellar Mi-355 :)

i saw spice Mi-355 in a local store it was like yucks very cheap looks but the features were very attractive but anyways its over my budget i guess :|

any feedbacks or reviews on A87 ???

hitesh

In the zone
I would say a5 is better than a57 (ninja 3 ). Both are at 5k
a57 has better processor (200mhz more) but a5 has got double the ram of a57 i.e 512mb
Now IMO 800mhz+512mb is better than 1ghz+256mb
That's why I didn't recommended a57

About reviews , there are many out there.
Just google it
And do not forget this -
*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1890781
*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1896665

OP
T

Tarun

In the zone
are you sure A5 has 512 MB RAM ??? if yes then i might just go for it only thing i m interested in A87 is the 4" screen

Top Bottom