I own a Nokia6600 smartphone...
Its about a few days i'm facing a strange problem,
whenever i try switching on bluetooth from: Menu>Connect>Bluetooth
following error comes.
"Unable to perform bluetooth operation !"
Can anyone help???

sanzay

Broken In
Ur phone memory is completely filled up......Try freeing up some phone memory space and then try switching on the bluetooth.........

evil_maverick

Journeyman
jus check if yr mem is full or not...... try free up some memory.....
if it does not wrk....den try resetting da fone ...... else u may need to reinstall the os!!

OP
prankie

prankie

D PrankMaster
after inserting the MMC the problem started again!!!!
I did a virus scan using Kasperesky Antivirus, and found that my mobile was infected from "trojan Hobble.a"
Does any one knows more abt it.. What are the damages caused by it??
and can also someone tell me that is there any free (and effective) antivirus software for mob., coz this antivirus is a trialware and is abt to expire soon......

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
WOW! You cannot switch Bluetooth on when the memory is full? What an innovative and exceptionally remarkable 'feature'! I am beginning to see why people are so obviously inclined towards Nokia. What if you need to pair a Bluetooth accessory and your memory happens to be full? Guess that is too much of a coincidence for Nokia to give it a thought. LOL! Stupid, money hungry, illogical company!

OP
prankie

prankie

D PrankMaster
hey guys!!!
After scanning, and removing virus.. the problem got solved for a while.. but it again started after few hours..
I was'nt able to switch on or off bluetooth, also when i try to open gallery, the fone shows opening and stucks in that screen..
Regarding memory, fexplorer shows more than 9MB free....
I formatted my fone using the code *#7370#...
IT got well for a day, but today when i again tried starting bluettoth, the same error came...
I've formatted the MMC twice, coz i thought it had a problem, but still no joy...
Please help!!!!!!!

pickster

Professional Layabout.
try changing the MMC card....
if there is no problem without that MMC, it is at fault...
else your phone is...

OP
prankie

prankie

D PrankMaster
try changing the MMC card....
if there is no problem without that MMC, it is at fault...
else your phone is...

Ya, my phone's screwed up....
I took The mmc out, and format the fone, but the problem remained..
also when i use the camera, and shoot, foll. error comes
"Temporary overload continue?"
I took my fone to the Nokia dealer. he entered some code and further screwed it up...
Now even the bluetooth menu is'nt opening.
God save my fone.. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom