Strange Problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhiraj_

Broken In
I have never seen this kind of problem... My computer got affected from some virus which I guess my antivirus couldn't remove so my XP went slow So I formatted the system.
Then when I again installed windows XP sp2 (I did it twice that too on different driveS) which was also the previous one. Those same problems reoccurred...what could be the problem?

These were some of the Problems
1. The TaskManager automatically gets invisible after some time of opening and keeps running in the system Tray. you can only close it from there..

2. Whenever I try to search for pages related to virus removal or repairing TaskManager the browser automatically closes down without a warning.

3. I was going to make a Data source Name for one of my JAVA Projects but as soon as I try to do so the ODBC window goes in hang mode...

4. The Folder Options also disappears in few seconds of opening.
I've never seen these kind of problems ....kindly help me cause I have to complete my project in JAVA and don't have time ...

Last edited:

paroh

Padawan
auto run virus.

go to run->cmd ->cd \ you will now be in the root like c:

attrib -s -h -r autorun.inf
del autorun.inf

perform this task in all ur drives

And after deleting the file download spybot update it and run a spyware scan

and for future security install USB disk security

mrintech

Technomancer
Go for a complete and updated scan with *www.superantispyware.com/download.html and *www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom