Strange Problem in Cricket 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi guys

While playing Cricket 2005 sometimes the front foot shot button "S" behaves like a backward shot button and vice versa . Dont know whats the problem .

Help me

vandit

In the zone
U must be playing in the easy mode.... it adjusts itself so as to play a perfect shot...try playing in the normal or hard mode.... :roll:

moshel

Padawan
In one day games it depends on timing too. if u hit too late, the batsman will go backfoot.

In test matches i can never hit on drive, the batsman always plays a backfoot shot. so i sweep to hit fours and sixes.

so which one of the problem u have?

vandit and anubhav r also right.

q3_abhi

Youngling
Never play on Easy mode becoz u dont have to select the type of shot : Backfoot or Frontfoot, its the Computer's choice.

OP
M

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
The game is quite tough , and yes you cant reconfigure the keys . But as compared to previous versions it is the best .

vandit

In the zone
who told u that we cant configure keys?
see in the options menu....
one more problem I am facing is that a righthanded batsmen cannot cut with the power button pressed and a lefty cannot pull while the power is pressed... are u facing this problem? :?

Cybrog!

Right off the assembly line
This one has done nearly all the homework but yeah it has a few bugs alright. And yeah vandit just make sure the timing is ideal and then you can make all the shots you want. But if it's late or early you will be surprised with the result!

sahil_blues

In the zone
i have recently installed the full version of the game and i have just one thing to ask....HOW THE HELL DO YOU CHANGE OR EVEN VEIW THE CONTROLS???????.....i have no clue of the keys!!!

vandit said:
who told u that we cant configure keys?
see in the options menu....

dude i didnt find any such option....are u sure its there in the full mode.....i dunno but i think that there was the option for configuring the keys in the demo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom