Steelseries Siberia Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
Product Name: Steelseries Siberia Headphones(aka Siberia V1).

Product URL: SteelSeries America shop - SteelSeries Siberia Full-size Headphone

Bill/Warranty: Yes/Indian Warranty either from MD Computers Kolkata or Distributor Faxtel(Bangalore), warranty upto 06/2012

Price: 2.2k Shipped via DTDC Express(Lite) SOLD on another forum.

Reason for Selling: Going to upgrade to AD700 or M50/D1100

Pics:

*i.imgur.com/Ccmym.jpg

Sparkly Clean:
*i.imgur.com/H4UGx.jpg

Never used the mic:
*i.imgur.com/5LfI7.jpg

*i.imgur.com/YvIKO.jpg

*i.imgur.com/ITrPG.jpg

Again, good as new:
*i.imgur.com/7caDE.jpg

*i.imgur.com/p0Ff8.jpg

Notes: There is a slight issue with the inline volume control, it gives static noise when you are changing the volume, but not while you are listening, only when you are changing the volume, most probably caused by dust buildup, the issue has cropped up with other siberia that my friend owns, not an issue, you can claim warranty from faxtel or md comps if you wish, I didn't bother cause it never bothered me much. The static goes away after using the wheel for few seconds and does not happen always. Also note the volume control can be removed from the headphone as well.

Cashback Offer: Kolkata buyers who pay upfront get 100/- flat cashback, and a demo if they wish. Kolkata buyers can pickup at a pre-determined location.

PS: My personal experiance with the Siberia is that its the best sub 3k Headphones money can buy.

Last edited:
OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
^Beautiful :) but 18/02 ? :crazy:

Also, the vol knob issue is with every speaker/headphone in the world (almost)
Sorry, I mistook the date, I thought today was 18/02, don't ban me :p

And about the volume knob issue, yeah, appeared with almost every headphones I ever used, 2 pairs of Siberias so far and a bunch of cheap and expensive headphones.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
lol ja chhod diya :))

That's why I said its universal issue. So, its always recommended to set the vol knob nearly full and always control it from source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom