Steam

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Yeah I voted for it too. Popularity wins I guess. The mini-games in GTA games are so boring. Do anyone actually play them?

GTAV Online. It is just a plethora of minigames within the main game, heists, races, fights and what not.

But Gwent, truly is a "One Single Game" within the main game. Should have won. :\

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
GTAV Online. It is just a plethora of minigames within the main game, heists, races, fights and what not.

But Gwent, truly is a "One Single Game" within the main game. Should have won. :\

Those are part of the game itself. I was thinking in terms of golf, bowling ,etc. I haven't played GTA V, but played San Andreas and Vice City. Assuming those are the minigames in GTA V too.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

I played both GTA 5 & Witcher 3.
The mini game Gwent in W3 is truly a game within a game.
The various mini games in GTA5 are not enjoyable at all which I hated most. Those are just missions that need to be completed in order to move forward in GTA5. I simply was confused and uninstalled it.

W3 should have got the award. It is truly an immersive game. I simply loved it.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Latest Steam hardware survey - shows close to 50% of Steam users are now on Windows 10, GTX 970 being the dominant video card. Read more here.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Damn most of them have low end computers. Intel and AMD need to step up their game and make the on board GFX as good as GTX 1050.
The only way for gaming with better graphics to gain foot hold on PCs. I guess everyone else is on console.
PS4 is at its best a 750ti.

Killing Machine
Steam adds support for native Xbox controllers and other generic controllers to be used with any game! - Steam Community :: Group :: Steam Client Bet

Sent from my RN3

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I played both GTA 5 & Witcher 3.
The mini game Gwent in W3 is truly a game within a game.
The various mini games in GTA5 are not enjoyable at all which I hated most. Those are just missions that need to be completed in order to move forward in GTA5. I simply was confused and uninstalled it.

W3 should have got the award. It is truly an immersive game. I simply loved it.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

one of those rare instances where i agree with you :)

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Mortal Kombat X -589.

Save 50% on Mortal Kombat X on Steam

*s30.postimg.org/6eglefcvl/screenshot_steamdb_info_2017_01_29_07_00_42.pngscreen shots

Killing Machine
One of the cancers of the gaming industry. G2A did an AMA and it didn't go well :D They have attempted to answer for many questions though.

Must read - We work for G2A.COM - Global Digital Marketplace & more. Ask us anything! : IAm

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
So G2A has offices in Hong Kong, Poland and India, basically in those countries where software transaction rules aren't strict. If they had HQ in US, Valve would have taken them to court day 1.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
WHEN IS STEAM'S 2017 SALE?

Steam have three big sale events each year - Summer, Autumn and Winter. The next one, where you'll be able to get ridiculous discounts from the very best games will be on 23rd, June, 2017. However, you don't have to wait months to get a bargain.

Throughout this year, Steam is doing week-long deals where you can get up to 90% off hundreds of games for just a seven day period.

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah he is a game collector. Many are in this forums, they buy all the thrash titles which they'll never play to increase the numbers. :p No offence to anyone though, there is nothing with being a collector. :D

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Don't have you anything else to say than showing off your awful profile to us. If we started to post stuff like these for showoff then this thread will be filled with crap that you are posting.
[MENTION=1270]Skud[/MENTION] has 6K+ games which is worth more than 16 lacs, [MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] have 2K+ games and many others have thousands of games in their library with their account worth more than 10 times your account but how many times have you seen them showing off stuff like this. And surprisingly this is not the first time that you have done this. Oh you are a regular $hitter. Please give some constructive comments in threads or just leave it as it is. Thats better than posting these craps all over.
Yess I am regular $hitter right!

Just because I posted my steam profile does not mean you can speak $hit about me.

I contributed a lot to digit forum for the past 10 years or so. I am a regular in PC components buying section since several years.

Don't just disrespect anybody without knowing anything about him.

However I edited my above post by replacing the so called $hitty stuff with some what informative.

Hope you like it!

Sent from my Lenovo K6 Power using Tapatalk

Top Bottom