Steam

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Yess I am regular $hitter right!

Just because I posted my steam profile does not mean you can speak $hit about me.

I contributed a lot to digit forum for the past 10 years or so. I am a regular in PC components buying section since several years.

Don't just disrespect anybody without knowing anything about him.

Sent from my Lenovo K6 Power using Tapatalk
Have to agree. [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] was unnecessarily disrespectful.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

gameranand

Living to Play
Yess I am regular $hitter right!

Just because I posted my steam profile does not mean you can speak $hit about me.

I contributed a lot to digit forum for the past 10 years or so. I am a regular in PC components buying section since several years.

Don't just disrespect anybody without knowing anything about him.

You posted the same information multiple times in the same thread. Just in last page you posted that two times.

Well so have I, but mainly in Gaming section and random browsing in other sections. But usually I keep it to this sub forum.

Didn't disrespected you. Just told you the truth. If my words offended you, you have my apologies.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
You posted the same information multiple times in the same thread. Just in last page you posted that two times.

Well so have I, but mainly in Gaming section and random browsing in other sections. But usually I keep it to this sub forum.

Didn't disrespected you. Just told you the truth. If my words offended you, you have my apologies.
No need for any apology man.

However I edited my above post by replacing the so called $hitty stuff with some what informative.

Hope you like it!

gameranand

Living to Play
No need for any apology man.

However I edited my above post by replacing the so called $hitty stuff with some what informative.

Hope you like it!

:)

Steam Sale Countdown | When is the next Steam Sale

This is where you keep track of next sale. And use Enhanced Steam extension for Chrome or Firefox to track the lowest price for any product. That thing doesn't give accurate info though because it just shows you $$ values and not the Indian counterpart but still adds many many useful stuff on Game page and community page as well.

Killing Machine
Bad news. 10% sales tax incoming for India as well.

Steam Is Adding 10% GST To Video Games Prices In Australia | Kotaku Australi

Sent from my RN3

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
How to deactivate or delete steam account??
I wanted to change my steam ID but not possible.
Not played any game just opened it last year no money spend nothing purchased. Only account created.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Not played any game just opened it last year no money spend nothing purchased. Only account created.

I think you can open a service ticket with them requesting to delete your account.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Can I delete my Steam account?

If you are sure that you don't want to use Steam anymore, you can submit a Steam Support request to terminate your account. Steam Support will ask that you provide comprehensive Proof of Ownership prior to fulfilling the request.

Source: SteamID, Steam Account Names, Merging Accounts and Deleting Accounts - Managing Your Account Features - Knowledge Base - Steam Support

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
You can also change your account's email to any temporary disposable email address and then create fresh account with original email address with desired steam ID.

Sent from my RN3

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Best of luck. Steam support never reply to tickets on time. Keep checking your mail to be notified of when they do.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

gameranand

Living to Play
Bad news. 10% sales tax incoming for India as well.

Steam Is Adding 10% GST To Video Games Prices In Australia | Kotaku Australi

Sent from my RN3

Its 15% for India actually. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Steam game prices may increase in Australia, New Zealand, India, Switzerland, more this year | VG24

Top Bottom