Steam

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Anyway to buy global keys on steam? Need as gifts.

Will hola work to change region and buy?
Don't use indian cards if you are on vpn and steam. You could be a step more careful by using methods like entropy etc. Or just buy from humble bundle and gamersgate which do give global steam keys mostly.

But as anand mentioned, steam is very strict about buying using vpn and can even go as far as void the keys in the future if they found out they were bought for resale.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Mizanurification

Journeyman
Don't use indian cards if you are on vpn and steam. You could be a step more careful by using methods like entropy etc. Or just buy from humble bundle and gamersgate which do give global steam keys mostly.

But as anand mentioned, steam is very strict about buying using vpn and can even go as far as void the keys in the future if they found out they were bought for resale.

any other sites which provide global keys?

thanks

sygeek

Technomancer
Anyone buying on steam sale, do me a favour and buy through me. I want to convert my steam wallet (1k bucks) to actual money . Add me up on steam for those kind enough. (and i'll go first)

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
I finally got my hands into the witcher 3 :). Also bought Elder Scrolls Online, TheTalos Principle and The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Which ones??Just bought 35 games in Winter Sale
Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Homefront Collection | Homefront®: The Revolution | Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm | Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days | Colin McRae Rally | Thief | DiRT 3 Complete Edition | Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist | Assassin's Creed® Unity | Rise of Nations: Extended Edition | Mass Effect Collection | PAYDAY 2 | The Vanishing of Ethan Carter | Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition | Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection | Far Cry 3 | Medal of Honor™ | ArcaniA | Dead Space Pack | Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition | F.E.A.R. Collection | Dragon Age: Origins | Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising | Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising | Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 | Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 | Far Cry® 2: Fortune's Edition |

nrgmalik

Broken In
Homefront Collection | Homefront®: The Revolution | Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm | Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days | Colin McRae Rally | Thief | DiRT 3 Complete Edition | Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist | Assassin's Creed® Unity | Rise of Nations: Extended Edition | Mass Effect Collection | PAYDAY 2 | The Vanishing of Ethan Carter | Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition | Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection | Far Cry 3 | Medal of Honor™ | ArcaniA | Dead Space Pack | Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition | F.E.A.R. Collection | Dragon Age: Origins | Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising | Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising | Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 | Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 | Far Cry® 2: Fortune's Edition |
Good ones yaar, will you get the time to play them all??

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Why are you purchasing them then??

So that in free time I can play.
Now I am 1500kms from Hyderabad where my Gaming PC is away.
I might play in Jan,2017 for 12days & in April,2017 for 1month.
So during any sale I am buying everything which are cheap.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
So that in free time I can play.
Now I am 1500kms from Hyderabad where my Gaming PC is away.
I might play in Jan,2017 for 12days & in April,2017 for 1month.
So during any sale I am buying everything which are cheap.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
I wish I could say the same dude. With time and age, my game time is decreasing so much. I have to choose the games I buy now for I may not be able manage the time to play them all.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Got following games: :D

*i.imgur.com/vSfIFYT.jpg

Total damage: Rs 2409

DONE WITH STEAM SALE THIS SEASON! :p

Top Bottom