Steam

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finally, Microsoft bundled the AoE/AoM/RoN games in Steam, so if you own 1 or more games, you can get a deeper discount on the rest. Now wait for winter sale. :)

Microsoft RTS Collection: Age of Empires/Age of Mythology/Rise of Nations on Steam

Killing Machine
Finally, Microsoft bundled the AoE/AoM/RoN games in Steam, so if you own 1 or more games, you can get a deeper discount on the rest. Now wait for winter sale. :)

Microsoft RTS Collection: Age of Empires/Age of Mythology/Rise of Nations on Steam
Damn.. This is such a pleasant surprise. Since they put AoM and this collection on sale few days back I've been abusing them for not converting the package to bundle and I've been skipping the purchase of the DLCs because of that. Will purchase on Dec 22.

Sent from my RN3

ZTR

Cyborg Agent

It was like that before also
I have gotten it as a bundle for 385₹ in the Summer Sale
Only thing added is the new AoE 2 DLC

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161215/4bd2a41f50d5ae642c69360c2845212f.jpg
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161215/f6912ba048d91f58c2f6a00e9c2d5e0b.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

masterkd

Padawan
It was like that before also
I have gotten it as a bundle for 385₹ in the Summer Sale
Only thing added is the new AoE 2 DLC

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

I am not sure about Microsoft RTS collection but for AoEII it was not a bundle before

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
You are talking about the subs/packages, which were there:-

Microsoft RTS Collection: Age of Empires/Age of Mythology/Rise of Nations · SubID: 84128 · Steam Database

or

Microsoft RTS Collection: Age of Empires/Age of Mythology/Rise of Nations · SubID: 54651 · Steam Database

I am talking about the bundles:-

Age of Empires II HD + The Forgotten + The African Kingdoms + The Rise of the Rajas on Steam

Difference between two is that in a bundle, price of your owned games are not accounted for, so you don't end up paying twice for the same game. Check steamdb for more details.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Additional DLCs have increased the price. Of course, you need to wait for the majority of the games to go on sale to get optimum benefit of the bundle, and that's true for all the bundles.

Top Bottom