Steam

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Yeah, Bethesda suck.

Even FO4 is priced more than $ price lol.

looking at steamdb ,it seems they havent updated prices for quite a few regions, after the regional pricing was implemented i suppose
Endless legend with all dlc is selling for 400, im tempted , may be ill wait for winter sale

sggupta95

Broken In
portal and half life seem to be good deals,but just confused about which bundles to get them in.
other good deals are brothers,a pretty great game for just about 80 bucks,Stanley parable is available now for just 100.
endless legend is also cheap and was RPS's GOTY for 2014(as they like to point on their store page)
of course,many games are not at their lowest price,but often the regional pricing compensates for that.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
portal and half life seem to be good deals,but just confused about which bundles to get them in.
other good deals are brothers,a pretty great game for just about 80 bucks,Stanley parable is available now for just 100.
endless legend is also cheap and was RPS's GOTY for 2014(as they like to point on their store page)
of course,many games are not at their lowest price,but often the regional pricing compensates for that.
Get valve bundle if you don't have any or most of the games.

D

Deleted member 118788

Pricing is not showing for some games like The Evil Within and Wolfestein. Wh

sggupta95

Broken In
Pricing is not showing for some games like The Evil Within and Wolfestein. Wh
yeah,a lot of games are not unavailable after the regional pricing.this has been fixed somewhat,but still quite a few games remain.
i suggest people to write to the publishers if you find any unavailable games.i just emailed bethesda,and also submitted a request ticket.
if enough people pester them,they may listen
Rs 95 for Stanley Parable , Is this the lowest price yet?
probably,it's 80% off after all,if you don't count the humble bundle it was in

D

Deleted member 118788

So, I have a lot of games in my Steam Cart. I just want to purchase one or two games right as Winter Sale is due in a month. If out of all these, one or two games which are must purchase then tell me.

*i.imgur.com/v8w9GXf.png

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
So, I have a lot of games in my Steam Cart. I just want to purchase one or two games right as Winter Sale is due in a month. If out of all these, one or two games which are must purchase then tell me.

*i.imgur.com/v8w9GXf.png
Mirrors edge sells for ₹60 on origin during their sale.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Bought Farming Simulator 15 Gold Edition,Shadow Warrior,Rogue Legacy,Shadow Run Triple Pack and Wolfenstein: The New Order. Discounts are not good compared to previous sales but steam's regional pricing makes the games affordable. This is the 1st time I'm buying games directly from steam that are less than 70% off :)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bought Farming Simulator 15 Gold Edition,Shadow Warrior,Rogue Legacy,Shadow Run Triple Pack and Wolfenstein: The New Order. Discounts are not good compared to previous sales but steam's regional pricing makes the games affordable. This is the 1st time I'm buying games directly from steam that are less than 70% off :)

How did you purchase New Order in Indian Steam? Can't see a buy button.

Top Bottom