complete 36h

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
played 16.28h
main 10h
extras 29h
complete 40.5h

gameranand

Living to Play
Well the problem is that library is ever increasing and not just Steam but on Uplay. Origin and GOG too. This just calculates steam games, I have around 60+ games on Uplay, Origin and GOG combined.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
My completion rate on Steam is about 60%. If it weren't for DLCs that I don't own it would have been around 80%. Steam should really remove the DLC achievements if one doesn't own them

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
My completion rate on Steam is about 60%. If it weren't for DLCs that I don't own it would have been around 80%. Steam should really remove the DLC achievements if one doesn't own them
We are not talking about dlc achievement here BTW but actual game completion. Some games don't have achievements remember.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
We are not talking about dlc achievement here BTW but actual game completion. Some games don't have achievements remember.

It's related. All games usually have at least one achievement for game completion. And it's a better indicator of game completion than that site which statistically imputes. One can complete Skyrim in 20 Hrs, another would complete it in 200hrs.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
It's related. All games usually have at least one achievement for game completion. And it's a better indicator of game completion than that site which statistically imputes. One can complete Skyrim in 20 Hrs, another would complete it in 200hrs.
You said it yourself. Skyrim in 20 hours or 200. Both cases you get the completion achievement. So how is it quantifiable if the difference is so big? See my point?

Achievements themselves can't help to calculated you play time left.

But more of an average on game time taking a huge list of completionists and get a rough estimation and compare to your current play time on the said game and bingo. All this while having least dependence on your achievement progress.

skeletor13th

Broken In
So, it truns out you need to incorporate PAN details to your SBI account and then only then you can use 'virtual e-card' to buy games. I have a net banking a/c and a shitty maestro card which is good for nothing.

Now I need to go to the home branch (currently in another city) to update details on PAN card which i have right here in my wallet.

FUK THIS SHIIT !!!!!!!! :banghead:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
So, it truns out you need to incorporate PAN details to your SBI account and then only then you can use 'virtual e-card' to buy games. I have a net banking a/c and a shitty maestro card which is good for nothing.

Now I need to go to the home branch (currently in another city) to update details on PAN card which i have right here in my wallet.

FUK THIS SHIIT !!!!!!!! :banghead:
go to gamersgift.com and buy Steam wallet cards with your debit card. It'll work fine.

sohan_92

In the zone
Go to facebook, open app setting, delete Steam access.

well... I got a way around to delete the fb account from steam via steam client.

P.S:- Although I can see Steam app in Facebook account settings but there is no way to unlink it.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
IDK, Counter Strike?

At first I thought it would be impossible for a game to have more owners in India than USA since US has huge no. of Steam users compared to India. For every copy bought by an Indian there would be at-least 10 American idiots that would buy it without the intention of ever playing it. After all games like Goat Simulator can become popular. Even games like 'Unrest' that was made by an Indian indie team has more US owners than Indian. I believed Americans would buy just about anything. But not too surprisingly such a game exists. It is also one of the things I hate about India so much. One can finally say Americans don't buy just about anything. They avoid boring stuff like this:

*s19.postimg.org/i9rvryeeb/steamspypic.png

Top Bottom