Steam

gameranand

Living to Play
When you start again , call me . I started and finished tutorial , then it asked for a guide and I quit :X

LOL....Read purge guide to DOTA 2. Pretty good for beginner and start playing. Game is awesome no doubt about that but its just that I had to play other games as well, so I paused it for a long time.

Alok

Adventurer
LOL....Read purge guide to DOTA 2. Pretty good for beginner and start playing. Game is awesome no doubt about that but its just that I had to play other games as well, so I paused it for a long time.

NO not guide but it was asking to call a friend as trainer. I called Piyush but he was middle of a battle :p

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
My steam activity is blank. have anyone seen any activity from me? when I am clicking My activity it is showing a blank page. please help.

techbulb

eUREKA...
hi I RECENTLY STARTED PLAYING TEAM FORTRESS 2 ON STEAM AND MADE MY STEAM ACCOUNT PREMIUM ADD ME MY STEAM USERNSAAME IS Advanced_N@@B

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
HowLongToBeatSteam - how long would it take to complete your entire Steam game collection?

Will you outlive your back log , for all those game hoarders check this :p

amjath

Human Spambot
HowLongToBeatSteam - how long would it take to complete your entire Steam game collection?

Will you outlive your back log , for all those game hoarders check this :p

Mine is difficult I guess

If you were a video gaming zombie who plays 24/7 without sleeping or eating then:
Your total amount of consecutive current playtime would be 2 days and 10 hours.
Your remaining amount of consecutive main playtime would be 4 weeks, 2 days and 10 hours (94.87%).
Your remaining amount of consecutive extras playtime would be 1 month, 2 weeks, 2 days and 21 hours (95.67%).
Your remaining amount of consecutive completionist playtime would be 3 months and 11 hours (97.45%).

Top Bottom