Steam

Pasapa

Live to die another day
meh. I was going through random steam profiles today. Saw a guy who was level 700+ with over 3900 games.(and he actually played most of those games).

*goes to the corner of the room and cries*

gameranand

Living to Play
meh. I was going through random steam profiles today. Saw a guy who was level 700+ with over 3900 games.(and he actually played most of those games).

No he didn't, he just used idlemaster to idle those games for cards. I do that as well. If you see my profile, you'll see that I have played most of my games, however in reality I haven't even touched them.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
it must be the guy named PalmDesert, he is level 717

check this *www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/3aoy9m/the_palmdesert_test/

amjath

Human Spambot

I dont know level but you should have a look at [MENTION=1270]Skud[/MENTION] 's profile :p

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Skud just plays some random games that cost less to increase level. He is like on a mission to achieve highest Steam level . I don't think he cares about the games

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
that moment when you realise that this was kung fury reference :O
*cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/items/368020/7f7fb28defa30b9be39cdd3b6c1b01f5d7850213.jpg

Top Bottom