Steam

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Steam Subscriber Agreement has been updated , looks like EU customers getting an ability to refund the games within 14 days.

IF YOU ARE AN EU SUBSCRIBER, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM A PURCHASE TRANSACTION FOR DIGITAL CONTENT WITHOUT CHARGE AND WITHOUT GIVING ANY REASON FOR A DURATION OF FOURTEEN DAYS OR UNTIL VALVE’S PERFORMANCE OF ITS OBLIGATIONS HAS BEGUN WITH YOUR PRIOR EXPRESS CONSENT AND YOUR ACKNOWLEDGMENT THAT YOU THEREBY LOSE YOUR RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, WHICHEVER HAPPENS SOONER. THEREFORE, YOU WILL BE INFORMED DURING THE CHECKOUT PROCESS WHEN OUR PERFORMANCE STARTS AND ASKED TO PROVIDE YOUR PRIOR EXPRESS CONSENT TO THE PURCHASE BEING FINAL.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Not in the in-game mechanic way. I got [MENTION=118433]Neo[/MENTION] to coach me. Whenever I would play, I would report to him what I did, and he would give me suggestions to improve.

Piyush

Lanaya
Good guy [MENTION=118433]Neo[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

Coach...ur serious...i don't think i can cut out that much time from my day to learn a game...maybe in the near future...we'll see

Game needs time, no other way, if Dota is your first MOBA type game.

If you cant take out 1 hr or so per day, it'd better to switch to other game honestly since normal pub players arent that friendly.

Top Bottom