Steam

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
anyone else having issues with steams latest update?
I just installed it and my entire profile got erased,all my friends gone and most of my games are missing :(
on the steam site,it shows up the same way
if I view my friends account,my steam account is still intact from his friends list
plss help :(

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
anyone else having issues with steams latest update?
I just installed it and my entire profile got erased,all my friends gone and most of my games are missing :(
on the steam site,it shows up the same way
if I view my friends account,my steam account is still intact from his friends list
plss help :(

No problems here, what is your steamid btw?

gameranand

Living to Play
Any benefit of using one over other or ??

Use Gamegift for Steam but for other purchase sites like GMG, HB etc which only accept credit cards, Entropay comes to the rescue. Even though the charges are 5% but then also atleast you can purchase what you want.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
your profile is private, i can't see what games you have. :|

Make the profile public so that we can check whether its showing blank to us as well.
Open a ticket with Steam Support and they will help you out.

I did make it public but the id is still private for me as well when i see it from my friends profile
if i see it from mine,it shows up as a separate profile as though its someone elses profile
I even made sure that ive used the right login and email etc
once i log in to steam,the profile is blank and at level 0 with no friends and it asks me to setup a community profile as though I just signed up for it

- - - Updated - - -

This is the "reset" profile as seen when i log in and can edit
Steam Community :: shapeshifter0100

this is the "actual" profile which is actually mine and has all my achievements etc
Steam Community :: Shapeshifter0100

my login etc hasnt changed but it shows up as 2 separate profiles now
I double checked to see if I was using the wrong email or something but its all good on my end

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Quoted from SteamDB statement.

Package names are no longer visible
Due to a recent change by Valve package names are no longer published and as such are no longer available on SteamDB.
From what we have seen, this looks like an intentional change.

Eg: DBX Sub

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Noticed this today :

*edufor.fosspowered.com/img/image.php?di=SNCZ

*edufor.fosspowered.com/img/image.php?di=PMWQ

*edufor.fosspowered.com/img/image.php?di=8GLE

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
More Steam Machines announced with their prices: Steam Machines

what's the use? consolification of PC??

- - - Updated - - -

On another note what i saw on that steam machine page ORIGIN OMEGA Steam Machine I was like Origin + steam what??? then looked carefully..........

Top Bottom