Steam

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Re: Steam related discussions

Even if someone from outside gifts you a game, can it be redeemed here? I had a Dota 2 invite and it was not redeemable in China. Therefore, can a game like Fallout 3 be redeemable here?

Gifting isn‘t very problematic. You can gift games say from USA to India(Fallout NV for example)

But if mass gifting is detected, then the gifting account comes under scrutiny.

gameranand

Living to Play

So basically you are screwed in every way possible. Well but we always have get around methods. :)

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI

Even if someone from outside gifts you a game, can it be redeemed here? I had a Dota 2 invite and it was not redeemable in China. Therefore, can a game like Fallout 3 be redeemable here?

DOTA 2 mentions specially that it can't be redeemed in China, so it won't work.As for FNV, it was available for $7 on GMG and $5 on GG last week. wait for another such sale and then get it.
I REPEAT : Fallout games just cannot be bought via Steam stores in India, every other method of activation works. Tried and tested :)
These include, Buying Keys from Online retailers, trading and Gifts.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist

why is it that i cant install some games. they get stuck on preparing game cache while others install just fine. games creating problem are cs series except go, coh series.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

why is it that i cant install some games. they get stuck on preparing game cache while others install just fine. games creating problem are cs series except go, coh series.

Yeah.. sometime this happens to me also. I guess it might be because of TF2 game integrity check. I used to cancel it everytime as I no longer play TF2. But once I completed the integrity check. Everything goes fine.

bippukt

In the zone

Portal 2 @ $4.99 - 6hrs 30 mins remaining..

If anyone hasn't played the Portal games, get it and play it now! Seriously, the puzzles, the humour - the game is just great fun. And don't be scared of the puzzles, they aren't difficult. As long as you're not playing while drunk :p

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Tried Portal long time back, apart from failing to make heads and tails of the game, it had some serious FOV issues from what I remember. Good thing is that, both the games are in my Steam library, and haven't spent a single buck for that. ;)

May be will try again some day.

tkin

Back to school!!

Just one of the many perks being a valve employee :D :D
Valve Employees - Steam Gift Inventory

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God

if anyone wants to play beathazard, frozensynapse co-ups or teach me csgo, please add me
steamcommunity.com/id/djmelt :) :razz:

i got an extra invite for showdown effect beta on steam and if anyone wants to try it, pm me here or on steam.

Top Bottom