sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Re: Steam related discussions

I think we all should get drunk...really really drunk...and start doing stupid things asap....do you really believe that such unearthly speed is even nearly possible!!!!!!!! thats a bug/glitch/anomaly which occurred, DOTA2 did not get downloaded in microsec, its still ongoing...its the steam who had gone craziest :D...i mean just look at the figure once again..no no please do it...and think...

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

Are you getting the same if not better fps on linux as on windows ?

I am getting smooth gameplay on both the platforms. Have no idea about framerates though. Cs:s started working only after the recent update.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz

I have CS:GO u=in my steam account but every time I try to play a online by 'find a game' it gives me the 'matchmaking failed' error. I am on BSNL 750UL plan. I have tried increasing the max acceptable ping in settings.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

I have CS:GO u=in my steam account but every time I try to play a online by 'find a game' it gives me the 'matchmaking failed' error. I am on BSNL 750UL plan. I have tried increasing the max acceptable ping in settings.

Find servers manually next time.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

This is interesting:-

Age of Empires 2 might be coming to Steam | News | PC Gamer

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl

even offline cheats ?

Need to revise that answer, since AOE is not VAC protected you can use cheats in the game.... but im not pretty sure about it.

if you are found cheating, you will definitely get a server side steam id ban... which is temporary.

Top Bottom