Steam

sygeek

Technomancer
Re: Steam related discussions

New HIB is here and the bundle literally has the best indie games out there, LIMBO, Amnesia: Dark Descent, Bastion and Psychonauts! Too bad I already have all of them (except Sword and Sorcery, which is worth the bundle itself).

Easily the best indie bundle yet, you'll be just stupid to miss this one.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Guys, I activated the extra stuff of the Humble Bundle on Steam. Thing is I already had Super Meat boy in Account from before. Shouldn't I get another copy in my inventory?

Morpheus

Broken In

Can I use Debit Card to make purchases on Steam? My card is enrolled with "Verified by Visa".

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Can I use Debit Card to make purchases on Steam? My card is enrolled with "Verified by Visa".

Although I was able to use my "Verified by Visa" debit card on steam, some says (read ico), it was by chance.
Nothing wrong in trying. ;)

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

Deus Ex - all series games and DLC for $15.

If you already own Deus Ex: Human Revolution.......then Deus Ex and Deus Ex: Invisible War can be had for $2.5 each.

Depends if your bank has screwed up or not. Give a try.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

wow! what a deal. But out of funds for now. will still try to get the DX: Human Revolution. $7.49?

Really worth getting it

rchi84

In the zone

Valve is running into its age old problems with Number 3. No Half Life 3, No L4D3, No Portal 3, No TF3, and no Summer Sale 3 :D

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Don't know if it is related to post here.

How to increase the bandwidth consumption of Steam related Online Games. I am using a shared 1 mbps internet cnnection. If others started downlading, my game started lagging, though at that time I am able to download at speed 50-60 kbps. Even if I stopped my downloads, lagging presist.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack

Don't know if it is related to post here.

How to increase the bandwidth consumption of Steam related Online Games. I am using a shared 1 mbps internet cnnection. If others started downlading, my game started lagging, though at that time I am able to download at speed 50-60 kbps. Even if I stopped my downloads, lagging presist.
set the QoS rules in the router to give first preference to gaming. google this info for your particular brand of router. if no preset settings available in QoS section you may need to enter the ports used by the games and set the rules.

_

Top Bottom