Steam

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Re: Steam related discussions

Seems some of deals are good. Really missing my broadband now. Will probably buy World of Goo and Terraria. Although I wanted to say Modern Warfare 3 is a good discount now with 50% discount but having played Battlefield 3 I would say its pretty much useless. If some other good deal comes out please as I am not able to surf properly these days without BB.

axes2t2

I am a cat

*i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/7/12/02CUNF3xZkeaUMfzfb3I0A2.jpg

Seems some of deals are good. Really missing my broadband now. Will probably buy World of Goo and Terraria. Although I wanted to say Modern Warfare 3 is a good discount now with 50% discount but having played Battlefield 3 I would say its pretty much useless. If some other good deal comes out please as I am not able to surf properly these days without BB.

Good you realized that.

I have experienced that game and all I will say is stick to BF 3.

Morpheus

Broken In

I am waiting for 75% off on MP3. Will it surely come?

Its on 50% discount today as a daily deal. So its not going to get any cheaper. Better buy it from Flipkart for 899 INR and save yourself the trouble of downloading 30 gigs+.

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God

Its on 50% discount today as a daily deal. So its not going to get any cheaper. Better buy it from Flipkart for 899 INR and save yourself the trouble of downloading 30 gigs+.

buying from retail makes sense since you can avoid downloading. and even 75% off is 15$ which is more or less equal to price on flipkart.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

I am waiting for 75% off on MP3. Will it surely come?

I think it should. There are quite many websites that claim to have had a leaked list of discounted games and there was Max Payne with 75%

cannot be 100% sure though considering how new it is. But still you never know :wink:

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God

I think it should. There are quite many websites that claim to have had a leaked list of discounted games and there was Max Payne with 75%

cannot be 100% sure though considering how new it is. But still you never know :wink:

no, Morpheous said it is on daily deal at 50%, so mostly there will be no further discount, unless steam is experimenting something new this summer sale.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Is there any payment service that supports Maestro? I need to purchase Alan Wake, and the offer is ending soon, there is insufficient balance in my Visa card and my Maestro card is not supported :(
Posted via Mobile Device

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

I know....now any workarounds?

PS: Now you know why piracy is rampant?

PPS: Purchased Binding Of Isaac :D

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

Is there any payment service that supports Maestro? I need to purchase Alan Wake, and the offer is ending soon, there is insufficient balance in my Visa card and my Maestro card is not supported :(
Posted via Mobile Device

I think you can use it on Flipkart and some other game sites as well like nextworld.in. Moreover, with the huge sizes of games as explained above it is a lot wiser to buy a physical copy.

Top Bottom