Steam

Krow

Crowman
Re: Steam related discussions

I also got 33% off on any Valve game. Both gifts are of no use to me. Wondering whether I should get Witcher Enhanced Edition. I am not sure only because I know I will not be able to play it anytime soon (won't run on my netbook).

Limbo is on 50% off and Bastion on 33%. Want at least 75% off on both. :lol: Cheapstake me. :(

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

Wait for the daily deal for Limbo.

Lol I wonder if say someone gets a 2nd 50% off for a valve game, will that person get 50% off + 50 % off = 100% off (screwed maths, lol) or 50% off on 50% off to get 75% off. ;)
I guess only 1 coupon per game. ;)

sygeek

Technomancer

Lol I wonder if say someone gets a 2nd 50% off for a valve game, will that person get 50% off + 50 % off = 100% off (screwed maths, lol) or 50% off on 50% off to get 75% off. ;)
It's only applicable after the sale ends.

Today's wishlist:
1. Counter Strike: Source + Garry's mod.

masterkd

Padawan

Yep only one coupon applicable per title

Piyush

Lanaya

ok so I have only 1 lump of coal and i coupon (and this is given to everyone i guess :/ )
anyways we have to complete the given tasks/achievements in order to win something
...this will take time

masterkd

Padawan

steam gift pile system is ****(i don't know what to say)..some people winning loads of goodies..I know One who won 10 gifts..all games..no coupons..no coals..same kind of other examples are there..whereas some other winning only shitty coupons and coals..seems so unfair!!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

ok so I have only 1 lump of coal and i coupon (and this is given to everyone i guess :/ )
anyways we have to complete the given tasks/achievements in order to win something
...this will take time

The biggest hurdle is completing the download of game entitled for achievement :razz:

Downloaded Dungeons of Dredmor and got a coal for the achievement. Better than nothing.

Reasonable part highlighted is bold.

Krow

Crowman

Decided to get Witcher Enhanced Edition. Hope my netsafe card works.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Very much confused over that, heart says get it from GOG @ 5 dollars, pocket says save the $2.5 for another game. :confused:

Krow

Crowman

Everytime I click on purchase for myself, I get redirected to steam store. Can't we buy from the web after logging in? Do we have to have a client? I am on FF 9 by the way.

I can't access my cart it seems.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Wow... and even if I have a "little" "pocket", I still can't buy due to lack of CC. :(

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Everytime I click on purchase for myself, I get redirected to steam store. Can't we buy from the web after logging in? Do we have to have a client? I am on FF 9 by the way.

I can't access my cart it seems.

I have mostly purchased from web, only thing you need is to "activate" your browser via a code they email if you are accessing for the first time. And I have mostly used various versions of FF and Pale Moon. Never faced any problem.

Top Bottom