Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Re: Steam related discussions

^^wait...what ? You are able to buy Fallout 3 ?

Anyway, got Homecoming and Fallout 3 GOTY from a fellow facepuncher as a returning the favor.

Got Trine as an achievement.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI

Hohoho...Best deals on christmas..MW3 for 2200...Is that fallout I see beside it? I can't get it to open

Krow

Crowman
Nope. Proxies don't work. You can't pay with an India address card. Heh. Tried and failed. Put that $5 into HIB 4. Bethesda can go to hell, cultural sensibilities crowcrap.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

I got another coupon- 50% off BloodBowl Legendary Edition :(

Sent steam support a message to take my Patrician IV coupon back and give me back 7 coal.

Last edited:

Got the DEFCON achievement finally. Quite easy. :)

Also, got another stupid coupon from the wishlist objective.
If anyone wants there coupons let me know:
1)25% off any valve game
2)50% off A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda
3)25% off any idSoftware game.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Guys, I have a extra copy of World Basketball Manager 2010. Would like to trade it for any other $2.5 Gift Pile game :)

EDIT: also have Disciples II Gold now.

Would trade both games for 3 - 2.5$ games or 2 games+1 coal. can add couple of coupons too :)

Last edited:

Tachyon1986

In the zone

Hmm... the X Superbox looks tempting. Anyone planning on getting that? I might...

Buying IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946.I am a sucker for air sims.
86 on metacritic.Impressive.

Hey , do you have a flightstick for this game? I played it with just the keyboard , but it was horrible. Can you recommend a stick if you have one?

Piyush

Lanaya

Sent steam support a message to take my Patrician IV coupon back and give me back 7 coal.

:lol: funny indeed

Guys, I have a extra copy of World Basketball Manager 2010. Would like to trade it for any other $2.5 Gift Pile game :)

Would trade both games for 3 - 2.5$ games or 2 games+1 coal. can add couple of coupons too :)

this one too :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

I got another coupon- 50% off BloodBowl Legendary Edition :(

I broke up an egg to make an omlette but turned out I wanted an egg poach, now I want my egg back in the shell

I have an egg and another egg and would like to trade both eggs for two egg sandwiches or two egg sandwiches and 1 coke, can add a few sachets of salt and pepper too. :)

(not that I have eggs)

Top Bottom