Piyush

Lanaya
Re: Steam related discussions

@piyush

I already just made the trade achievement. guess what I got? a super 25% Valve games discount coupon!!

lolol
thats the same coupon i traded with you

trading achievement complete
got coal :)

now 4 coals in the bag

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

^^yes, I just played the slowest track and got the achievement :D

Traded 7 coals and got a friggin 25% off coupon. Better to invest in lucky draw.

Ok. I'll buy that. How to trade? Can I trade a discount coupon or should it be games only?

Can trade coals too.

Traded a coal for a coal with Piyush and go a stupif 50% discount coupon for A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda, a game I already own. F U Steam.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

I am guessing this trading stuff, is nice for a newbie in steam.. LIKE ME!!! :D :D

On a serious note, steam is focusing on acquiring new members in its net. That's just business. If it were not for the offers, I would never have bothered to buy anything from steam!

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Batman Arkham City - Buy and download on GamersGate

Batman Arkham City is $19.98 at gamersgate. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is $18.73.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

What does this line mean ?

Most probably Steam. Like Deus Ex, Limbo - those games are only available in Steam afaik. If other sites are selling them, they are probably giving a Steam key, I guess.

BTW, Batman is 799/- from Letsbuy.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI

I have a 33% Discount on Valve games coupon along with a 50%of on some indie game coupon...should I trade in hope of getting something as a gift?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

*a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/403114_2905238957013_1441691641_33034315_1381056643_n.jpg

Piyush

Lanaya

:rofl:

do anybody wants to do Rise of Immortals achievement?
we can play a 2vs 2 match so as to complete the achievement
otherwise it next to impossible in an online match (specially for beginners like me)

sygeek

Technomancer

In audiosurf, can you play hour own music or are there preselected tracks?
you can play your own music as well. You might as well want to try the soundtracks from HIB.

Btw, does anyone have an extra HIB3 key from hib4? A friend of mine wants to play VVVVVV, and I'm thinking of gifting one to him for christmas.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Erryone should get Audiosurf (provided you have the xbox controller). Had the best time runnin kolaveri di as the background track.

Top Bottom