Steam

gameranand

Living to Play
VG247: Steam Game Ban system lets developers determine who to block

Its interesting really. I have seen a lot of people cheating in co-op games and others and now they can be banned. So i wonder if cheating is allowed anymore in those games or not. Cheating in the sense acquiring high level items.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ CSGO has an Overwatch system where people above a certain experience(rank & win) are let to overview cases to check whether one hacks or not. Obviously it's not simple as people making mistake/too many people pressing the red button.

Such bans will now be listed as game ban.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ CSGO has an Overwatch system where people above a certain experience(rank & win) are let to overview cases to check whether one hacks or not. Obviously it's not simple as people making mistake/too many people pressing the red button.

Such bans will now be listed as game ban.

This thing works for Non Valve games only and only devs can report a player, no one else.

Piyush

Lanaya
Looks like nobody posted here.

Today, there was a discrepancy in conversion of US$ to Indonesian Rupiah, leading to some insane pricing and buyouts.

For example, I sold 3 dota keys for 55$ each. Another TDF guy made 500$, which is steam wallet limit. Good times

But valve few hours back revoked all the transactions. Those who did not use the wallet, got their items back and the equal amount was deducted. Poor chaps.

On the other hand, smart people like me, bought in game items/ keys in bulk :cool:

SunE

Professional Newbie

Today, there was a discrepancy in conversion of US$ to Indonesian Rupiah, leading to some insane pricing and buyouts.

For example, I sold 3 dota keys for 55$ each. Another TDF guy made 500$, which is steam wallet limit. Good times

But valve few hours back revoked all the transactions. Those who did not use the wallet, got their items back and the equal amount was deducted. Poor chaps.

On the other hand, smart people like me, bought in game items/ keys in bulk :cool:

Man I saw all the errors in pricing but didn't realize we could capitalize on it. Why didn't you post this before?

gameranand

Living to Play

It would had been useless for me then. I usually don't buy quickly and would had lost the money anyway. Have $50 in wallet for like many months now.

Piyush

Lanaya
Man I saw all the errors in pricing but didn't realize we could capitalize on it. Why didn't you post this before?
The moment I was told this thing, we were all busy in sellning stuff, since there were some errors side by side as well. How 2 hrs went by, I cant even recall that.
Yes you should have posted it :cry:
Everything was moving so fast...
Completely missed this ;( Please to donate to us poor fellows.
Its Vegeta's :(
It would had been useless for me then. I usually don't buy quickly and would had lost the money anyway. Have $50 in wallet for like many months now.
Easy money never is useless :lol:
Your 50 could have been 500$ easily, like in 20-30 mins

gameranand

Living to Play
You just had to use the wallet, whats so hard. There are endless games like GTA 5, Witcher 3 and god knows what. 500$ are actually less

Yes I know yaar....Force of habit....Full price pe game nahi leta hun. :D
Gist is....I missed it but I don't regret it because it would had been same for me.

Top Bottom