Steam/Desura/Origin Games Giveaway

How do u giveaway new games for free??

- - - Updated - - -

Or do u trade

U know!
99% of the wealth is with 1% of the people.
There is a secret behind that.
This distinguishes a few from the lot.

- - - Updated - - -

My fav. game :p

*i.imgur.com/vUDdVLA.jpg

amjath

Human Spambot
U know!
99% of the wealth is with 1% of the people.
There is a secret behind that.
This distinguishes a few from the lot.

- - - Updated - - -

My fav. game :p

*i.imgur.com/vUDdVLA.jpg

Wow can I get plants vs zombies modern warfare please

Believe it or not, most of you here can give.
I mean look at the signatures, most of you have unlocked multiplier top of the line Intel chips and a more than decent graphics card to pair.
But most of you think only for yourselves. :shame:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
What if I told you to take a look again what was my last config and what is current... Even now its mid range gaming only that's afteri have spent all my savings in it ... After taking some loans from friends also.....

- - - Updated - - -

Travelling in bus used the budget of two wheeler in pc thats how much crazy i am ...

- - - Updated - - -

Spends half time looking for giveaway only because dnt have the dough to buy it.... Believe me dude idk about others , buy if I had the dough i would have bought stuff , never needed to ask any one....

And I am sure here that no one here is low enough to have money but only wants to spend yours...

- - - Updated - - -

btw played on igpu for one whole year till I could collect cash for the real thing...

^calm down.
All i am saying is that we can spend 19 bucks on a pack of milk and give it to a poor kid every alternate day or even once a week.
But most of us don't.
Was not pointing figures at anyone.
: PEACE :

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
^calm down.
All i am saying is that we can spend 19 bucks on a pack of milk and give it to a poor kid every alternate day or even once a week.
But most of us don't.
Was not pointing figures at anyone.
: PEACE :

idk about milk but ya when m eating outside sometime I do purchase beggars some food... I really don't like to give money...directly...

- - - Updated - - -

Although i shouldn't say this in public as it null and voids the reason behind doing it...

But if taking this as an example already no one will die of hunger...

And ya I was just telling because people usually assume ideas about me seeing my sig....

Thats why have put both config here....

mugiwara_luffy

New to this forum
Wow...Is this for real :shock

Was looking for some giveaways on google when i came across this.
[MENTION=48113]Utkarsh2008[/MENTION] Can you please get me a game on steam? :)

Top Bottom