steam and origin

zubair.s.kazi

AS Level Student
okay i checked the price of nfs hot persuit on steam and origin... on steam it was 50$ whish is ~2500rs. but in origin it was only 999rs. whats the difference and where should i buy from? does steam have any particular advantages? also nfs undercover costs more in origin though not by that amount. and can i get my steam store in inr instead of usd? pls advice

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
EA is the maker of NFS. They sell it directly to you + they detect your region as India and show you India prices

Steam has a unified Global price. They do give awesome discounts and giveaways once is a while :D

gameranand

Living to Play
get where the price is least for you. There is no harm in having both steam and origin accounts right. :D

OP
zubair.s.kazi

zubair.s.kazi

AS Level Student
Yea i do have both accounts but i mean if ive got the steam version, can i play multiplayer with someonw who has the origin version? im new to this system so..

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yea i do have both accounts but i mean if ive got the steam version, can i play multiplayer with someonw who has the origin version? im new to this system so..

Yes you can. I play many games with non Steam users that dont have DiRT 3 in steam but bought DVD. I dont face any problem atleast

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
retail copy are much cheaper option :p
Buy Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Limited Edition for PC in India at the best price. Screenshots, videos, reviews available.
Rs.799/-

Top Bottom