Start your website Today for just Rs. 499

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Some members Pmed me regarding the Domains and i thought of adding it here :

Only these TLD are offered with Annual Packages (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .us, .co.in)

I have added .co.in .us and .biz today only to these packages :)

Partymonger

Broken In
If say tomorrow i want to move to some other host, do i get to take the domains??/noob
Are there fees for transfer of website??
Also, Is the purchasing cost a one time cost or do i have to keep renewing it??

What proof of holding do we get for a domain/website??
How do we transfer??
How to verify if a domain is taken or not..

I want to buy one and i would need you to answer all my questions..
sorry for the trouble..

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
If say tomorrow i want to move to some other host, do i get to take the domains??/noob
Are there fees for transfer of website??
Also, Is the purchasing cost a one time cost or do i have to keep renewing it??

What proof of holding do we get for a domain/website??
How do we transfer??
How to verify if a domain is taken or not..

I want to buy one and i would need you to answer all my questions..
sorry for the trouble..

Thanks for interest. :)

1. Yes, you are full holder your domain and you can change the DNS Records so it points to your new host anytime on your own
2. No, there is no fees for Domain Transfer.
3. The Plans have validity written in front of them. For Example : The baby Plan is for Rs 500/ year after which you may renew it.
4. The is no Document proof that you are website holder. You can only check the Domain Holder by checking its WHOIS records.

• For Example : For Digit - *whois.domaintools.com/thinkdigit.com
5. How do we transfer - i didnt get this ? Trasnfer Domain or Transfer hosts ?

6. To check if domain is taken or not, you can use this tool at my website

• *www.host4cheap.org/orders/domainchecker.php

Lemme know if you have anymore queries :)

Partymonger

Broken In
3. The Plans have validity written in front of them. For Example : The baby Plan is for Rs 500/ year after which you may renew it.
What i want to know is say i purchase a domain through you,
Wil i be its owner for ever?? or do i have to pay some charges every year?? im not talking abt the hosting plans..

The transfer fees im talking abt are 1) shifting from you to other host
2) shifting from other host to you.

just a general question, is it easy to host a website??

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Hi

1. Yes, The Domain are always registered for a fixed duration after which they have to be renewed. You can get it registered for 1 year , 2year and so on. With Baby plan you get hosting and domain for period of 1 year

2. There are no charges for you to transfer your website from another host to us and same goes for transfer of exisiting website from us to another host although new host might charge you a small fees for transferring site contents if you dont want to do it yourself :)

I would suggest you opening a new thread in Q and Answers with all GENERAL website related queries so all members can help you out....rather asking the same twice in bazaar section :)

ampmc

Right off the assembly line
Yes, like i said in the original Post. I am open for Negotiations and Custom Deals :)

Dear Sukhdeep Ji,

I have purchased a domain from someone. Now I am looking to host my website. I am interested in your Baby plan right now and would move to other plan once I get familiar with everything and will also need support from you regarding my requirements. Since I am fairly new to hosting and all.... I would like to know if you can give me the price for hosting without a domain name for Baby plan. Kindly reply asap. My id: ampmc.tkg@gmail.com

Partymonger

Broken In
Can you please tell upto what amount of server resources can a site use in various plans?
I mean in terms of cpu and ram..
And the number of sites hosted on each server, if you hav multiple, then minimum and maximum:D

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Can you please tell upto what amount of server resources can a site use in various plans?
I mean in terms of cpu and ram..
And the number of sites hosted on each server, if you hav multiple, then minimum and maximum:D

Practically speaking CPU Resources and RAM Resources come under VPS where each user is gauranteed some RESOURCES. This is shared hosting and this is one of the major difference between VPS and Shared hosting.

A account is hosted until it is seen abusing server massively for few hours continuously. The user might be then notified and ask for his action.

As for No of sites hosted, again this depends from Server to Server. The server is tested for Stability and Perfomance. Until it perfoms within limits, new users can be accomodated. It depends actually so there is no limit. For example : You might fill your PC with one DVD movie or 5 aXXo DVD Rip :D

You are free to ask from members regarding server perfomances on this forum

Regards
Sukhdeep

Partymonger

Broken In
Practically speaking CPU Resources and RAM Resources come under VPS where each user is gauranteed some RESOURCES. This is shared hosting and this is one of the major difference between VPS and Shared hosting.

A account is hosted until it is seen abusing server massively for few hours continuously. The user might be then notified and ask for his action.

As for No of sites hosted, again this depends from Server to Server. The server is tested for Stability and Perfomance. Until it perfoms within limits, new users can be accomodated. It depends actually so there is no limit. For example : You might fill your PC with one DVD movie or 5 aXXo DVD Rip :D

You are free to ask from members regarding server perfomances on this forum

Regards
Sukhdeep
Err numbers please in all the answers..:D

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Garuranteed Resources in Shared hosting doesnt exist. Everything else is marketing startegy ;)

Anyone looking for Gauranteed Resouces should look for VPS

Partymonger

Broken In
So, you mean to say if you decide to add twice as many sites and complain that my site is taking too many resources, you can kick me out without returning my money?

If tis all marketing strategy can you tell me the real usage allowed, without the marketing gimmics in place..:)

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
So, you mean to say if you decide to add twice as many sites and complain that my site is taking too many resources, you can kick me out without returning my money?

If tis all marketing strategy can you tell me the real usage allowed, without the marketing gimmics in place..:)

If i decide to add twice the sites onto server and make them all crawl, i have my Goodwill at stake and not just few hundred rupees. ;)

axxo

99.9% Idle
Then why not answer my question straight?
Why are you going round and round? I asked you a straight question, answer straight..:mad:

You wouldn't get answer for this from any of the Shared hosters, bcoz that's the way the business runs. It's all flexible & not fixed. But I'm glad with host4cheap.org for their service for one of my account, atleast in my case.

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
What if i say 100% CPU resources are allowed. Crap our server for 1$ a month. Sadly, i work on honesty. What i told is right!

Rest is your choice ;)

You wouldn't get answer for this from any of the Shared hosters, bcoz that's the way the business runs. It's all flexible & not fixed. But I'm glad with host4cheap.org for their service for one of my account, atleast in my case.

Thank you axxo and shashank for their feedback :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom