Start your website Today for just Rs. 499

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
do you support ffmpeg , ruby on rails , rapidleech , torrentflux , etc ?

FFMEPG - No
Ruby on Rails - yes
Rapidleech and torrentflux - no illegal stuff
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Hello Sukhdeep,
I am Rajesh, Running *Rajeshpatel.net which is hosted on www.outpowerhosting.com. Man the problem what I am facing with www.outpowerhosting.com is bandwidth, They Just give only 10Gb bandwidth permonth :(. I have paid him 14 $ . I Need Only 100 Mb space with 50 GB Bandwidth.

Please provide me information about price & how to transfer My backup on your server?

please Mail me , don't pm me here. id is: rahul964 @ gmail.com

You have been mailed

Last edited:
Rapidleech and torrentflux - no illegal stuff
TorrentFlux is not illegal :shock:

Its just a web based torrent client, which a user can install on the host, make it download/seed torrents, and he can also transfer the downloaded torrent over the internet via http. But this I think will be useful only if webspace is atleast 1GB :lol:

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
TorrentFlux is not illegal :shock:

Its just a web based torrent client, which a user can install on the host, make it download/seed torrents, and he can also transfer the downloaded torrent over the internet via http. But this I think will be useful only if webspace is atleast 1GB :lol:

Glad, you told me LOL ;-) When he said Rapidleech and torrentFlux, i am 99.9% sure it will be used to illegal purposes so hence the answer ;)

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
.IN PROMO ENDING IN LESS THAN A MONTH. GET IT NOW!!

The .IN Registry is having new Registration Promo and it is going to Expire in less than a month on 29th June 2009

REGISTER NOW : Rs 200

You can also register .CO.IN and .IN at this Special Pricing of Rs 200/year.

Combined with our BABy Plan - Rs 650/Annually

500 MB Web Space
15000 MB Bandwidth/ MONTHLY

cPanel with Installatron (Fantastico Equivalent)
FREE DOMAIN (.com, .net, .org, .info, .co.in, .us, .biz, .in)
E-mail Accounts: Unlimited
FTP : Unlimited
Subdomains : Unlimited
MySQL Databases : Unlimited
PHP4 & PHP5
99.9% Uptime

Price : Rs 650/14.00$
Order Now

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OFFER FOR STUDENTS DURING THESE SUMMER VACATIONS, GET YOUR OWN WEBSITE FOR JUST RS 650 / YEAR

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
I renewed my domain names today & have decided to keep it with Sukhdeep's Host4cheap for the second year now

I've had a very pleasant experience dealing with him. Never had to wait for more than a few hours to receive a reply from him whenever I'd mailed him

Even today, after I transferred the money, his acknowledgment came within a few hours. But the time I returned home, the invoices were in my inbox - much to my satisfaction

He does ask you to contact him on his official email id and not through DM on the forum, even then he replied back to my DM by evening, after i'd DMd him afternoonish, perfectly fine with me:)

Great doing business with you buddy :)

All the best. May you earn tonnz of money ;)

NagpurDaMunda

In the zone
Sukhdeep, clear your inbox, need to PM you something
Posted again:
need another baby plan along with .com domain name, please PM me back with payment details and charges

Last edited:
A .net domain I want is under redemption period. It expired on 8th july and the owner (still) does not seem interested in renewing it.

Any idea how long I need to wait so that I can choose it for a large student plan ?

PS: I'm sick of waiting. I have been waiting forever now and I took a DD for another domain and then I cancelled that DD since this domain was expiring soon.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
.net domain name is deleted for 30 days after it is expired. After 30 days of deletion period you can register the .net domain name.

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Any Existing Queries, please Email at support(at)host4cheap (dot) org

I dont visit ThinkDigit Forum now that often sadly :(

Sukhi, check your mail. I finally decided to register a website and I want it ASAP.

BTW, can I buy only domain now and go for plan later ?
Posted again:
Sukhi, check your mail. I finally decided to register a website and I want it ASAP.

BTW, can I buy only domain now and go for plan later ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom