Start your website Today for just Rs. 499

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampmc

Right off the assembly line
Hi Sukhdeep,

I have one hosting from you. I need another one now with Domain .com + Hosting (Baby/Basic Plan). Can you quote me the price so that I can transfer it by tomorrow.

Thanks
Sandeep

harikatt

In the zone
Is domain free for all plans.. as per the website. *host4cheap.org/small.php.. i mean for this website it states..

Annually Price (FREE Domain)
Rs 500/ 14.00$

Rs 800/ 20.00$

Rs 1000/ 28.00$

----
so can i select my own domain.. like. www.myname.com.. let me know..

axxo

99.9% Idle
for the past two day my site is time travelling that is updated data suddenly seems to be not there and appears again after sometime disappears then and so on.
can you let know why its:confused: happening??

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Just bought a hosting plan and a domain from Sukhdeep. The guy is damn helpful and explained everything I wanted to know or had any doubts about. The account was activated on the very same day the payment went through. My new site which is now online but under construction: www.abhi247.com

Thanks Sukhdeep!! :D

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Just bought a hosting plan and a domain from Sukhdeep. The guy is damn helpful and explained everything I wanted to know or had any doubts about. The account was activated on the very same day the payment went through. My new site which is now online but under construction: www.abhi247.com

Thanks Sukhdeep!! :D

Thanks Abhishek, My Pleasure :D

getmssupport.com

Hey its been more than a year and the support and service is awesome
happy to be with such kindda service

cheap affordable and professional with friendly support.

i hope all hu joined host4cheap.org have experienced that same

chao

You are one who hosts hullap's site right ?

Well, I am using BSNL H500 internet from Bangalore and the site takes 20 seconds to load on a cleared cache. ALL the time. Any idea why this low speed ?

And with 50% off code would that Rs. 1000 plan become available for Rs. 500 ?

Is 40GB/Month bandwidth enough if I host a repository used by a hundred guys hosting some software which totally takes up around 5MB space ?

EDIT: 5,500 posts :D

Last edited:

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
You are one who hosts hullap's site right ?

Well, I am using BSNL H500 internet from Bangalore and the site takes 20 seconds to load on a cleared cache. ALL the time. Any idea why this low speed ?

And with 50% off code would that Rs. 1000 plan become available for Rs. 500 ?

Is 40GB/Month bandwidth enough if I host a repository used by a hundred guys hosting some software which totally takes up around 5MB space ?

EDIT: 5,500 posts :D

Yea it takes some time to load hullaps blog. But mine abhinandh.com ,is also hosted with sukhdeep ,doesnt take so much time :confused:

as far as the feedback goes.... all running smooth. it has been 4 months and my hosting was great - prompt support, great uptime.what else do i need?

considering on ordering another package soon!

^^WTH ? Thats right. Yours loads much faster. The speed of the site doesn't seem crappy now.

And thanks for feedback.

I hope Sukhdeep Answers my question about the coupon code 50%off though. Does it effectively halve the cost for the listed Rs. 1000 plan ?

BTW, DDs can be sent through Speed Post right ? My dad can get free DDs (without surcharge) since he works in a bank. And speedpost for ALL my entrance examination applications cost me Rs. 25/- each when sending to Delhi.

cooldude82

Yes, I too am interested in knowing that. Does 50% off mean I will get the 1000 Rs. plan in 500Rs.? That too with free domain name?

And are there any real ThinkDigit members here who have hosted with him? No members with 1/2 posts please. Real ThinkDigit members. :D How is the uptime? How is the support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom