Start your website Today for just Rs 450

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
PaulScholes18 said:
Who needs to pay when you can get free web hosting go here
*www.absolutely-free-hosting.com/free_hosts_01.php
I dont think U need to comment like this .He has something to offer..if you want to purchase..than it is good else thanks.

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
PaulScholes18 said:
Who needs to pay when you can get free web hosting go here
*www.absolutely-free-hosting.com/free_hosts_01.php

LOL No worries, this is reason why you see so many threads like

YO! i need 100GB Space, 2TB Bandwudth, Shell Access, Warez hosting allows, No popups, No Ads......Give me fast DAMNIT i own u :lol:

:::Hashim:::

Right off the assembly line
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
Better learn some forum etiquette and not hijack other people thread :)

Ya extremely sorry for that but your hosting plans are over priced I must say so just thought of pushing my cheap plan here as I don't wanted to open a new topic just for that :p typical lazy type u know :lol:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
:::Hashim::: said:
Ya extremely sorry for that but your hosting plans are over priced I must say so just thought of pushing my cheap plan here as I don't wanted to open a new topic just for that :p typical lazy type u know :lol:
such laziness can ban U from forum.Than U wont be having anything to offer here. I think U have got wht I am saying. And dont ever try to become smart in future.

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
:::Hashim::: said:
Yep, keep up your lazy attitude. Had i been a potential customer, i would stay away from someone who just doesnt have respect for his biz...total lazyness and no etiquettes. Kids :lol:

And by the way, take for example if you someone has something cheaper and inferior to offer, he doesnt walk into other's shop and start shouting (atleast in this part of world where i live :p) ....he opens his shop aside.....

By the way, where is your hosting site, Reviews and uptime record ?

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
eagle_y2j said:
hummmm...... any quotation for just 50Mb of webspace + domain name
Domain name Prices are listed on website. For Webspace, its too small.....you can PM Me what amount of space and bandwidth you need. :)

dd_wingrider

In the zone
@sukhdeepsinghkohli Which all types of files we can upload in your webhosting??? in the cpanel demo i only saw .gif .jpg and html, is that all or i am missing something:-?

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
dd_wingrider said:
@sukhdeepsinghkohli Which all types of files we can upload in your webhosting??? in the cpanel demo i only saw .gif .jpg and html, is that all or i am missing something:-?

As long as the file is legal, there is no restriction on file size or file type :)
Also, which cPanel demo you are referring to ?

dd_wingrider

In the zone
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
As long as the file is legal, there is no restriction on file size or file type :)
Also, which cPanel demo you are referring to ?

thanks for replying and cpanel 11 demo on ur site : *www.host4cheap.org/
actually i referred ur hosting plan to my web designer friend who was looking for good webhosting, so we were checking out the site:)

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
dd_wingrider said:
thanks for replying and cpanel 11 demo on ur site : *www.host4cheap.org/
actually i referred ur hosting plan to my web designer friend who was looking for good webhosting, so we were checking out the site:)
Ah thats a restricted cPanel demo due to security reasons and thanks for referring:)

dd_wingrider

In the zone
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
Ah thats a restricted cPanel demo due to security reasons and thanks for referring:)

Eventhen its nice, got a approx image of wat we will be getting tats enough let c how things work out:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom