Star Trek Anniversary today - "Beam me up, Scotty!"

Have you watched "Star Trek"? (Public Vote)

• Only Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of them! I am a fan!

• Watched quite a few, but not of my taste

• Total voters

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
We all have experienced this nature of the Interwebs when you start to look for something else and end up reaching somewhere you never anticipated! Similar thing happened to me when I was lusting at the poster of my all time favorite movie Back to the Future on flipkart and suddenly encountered Star Trek poster.
Now I haven't seen this series. But I knew that it's a cult. And it's in my to-be-watch list for long. So I ended up doing some research over the show and came to a conclusion that there are numerous series and movies on the same. So it would take a long time for me to catch up to the last movie "Star Trek" which was released in 2009.

Funny thing is that the incident happened just two days ago and today when I saw the Google doodle I came to know that the first episode was released on this day in 1966. Quite a coincidence!

*i.imgur.com/PzsI6.jpg *i.imgur.com/0UVF0.jpg

I thought this show needed a thread, albeit it may seem weird coming out from someone who haven't even watched the show. But I have a feeling that this cult classic Sci fi series which turned into many movie adaptations over the course of decades and a sequel which is also coming out next year is something which will captivate my imagination right from the start!

I also wanted to know views about other Star Trek fans who I am sure are there on TDF!

So, Beam me up, Scotty!! :D

doomgiver

Warframe
Ok, lets get the flame wars started :

Janeway >>> Picard >>> Kirk.

anyhow, I've just seen the movies, and a couple episodes of TOS, and a few of TNG (including All Good Things, damn, I love that episode)
Im a huge fan of Janeway, and would love to see more Delta quadrant action.

Kirk never appealed to me, way too soppy, and the series has too many continuity issues (and cameos, i dont like cameos)

Top Bottom