Stalker Lost Alpha

shaunakx300

Right off the assembly line
Hey DiGiT. I am A regular buyer of your magazine. This months issue which consisted of Stalker Lost Alpha had lots of problems for me! I installed stalker and started playing with minimum setting. As i played for few days, i realized there are a lot of bugs in the game. Once i tried to increase the Virtual memory in my computer. which resulted in system hangup and complete slowdowns. Then on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Lost Alpha mod - Mod DB there is a patch for stalker. which i downloaded and Installed. The patch recommended playing from scratch for full fledged gaming experience. so i started a new game with minimum settings. The game took almost 30min to load. And still it was synchronizing game resources. Finally it started and was very slow. so i tried installing razer game booster which would end all system tasks and boost system performance. But still it was the same experience. i uninstalled stalker and reinstalled it without the patch, and still the problem was not solved. I am confused, The game which i installed first without the patch was working great without any lags. sometimes x-ray bugs would interrupt me, which is normal. And now the game is Totally slow. It takes hours to load. I think i may have messed up with my system. any solutions ?

My System Spec's
Hp 430 Notebook
Windows 8 64bit
Intel HD Graphics
2gb Ram
500gb hdd
Intel Celeron B800 Processor 1.50ghz

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Re: Stalker Lost Alpha Weird Problem !!!

yes i have a suggestion.

get a better, well powered system. :)

Piyush

Lanaya

Hey DiGiT. I am A regular buyer of your magazine. This months issue which consisted of Stalker Lost Alpha had lots of problems for me! I installed stalker and started playing with minimum setting. As i played for few days, i realized there are a lot of bugs in the game. Once i tried to increase the Virtual memory in my computer. which resulted in system hangup and complete slowdowns. Then on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Lost Alpha mod - Mod DB there is a patch for stalker. which i downloaded and Installed. The patch recommended playing from scratch for full fledged gaming experience. so i started a new game with minimum settings. The game took almost 30min to load. And still it was synchronizing game resources. Finally it started and was very slow. so i tried installing razer game booster which would end all system tasks and boost system performance. But still it was the same experience. i uninstalled stalker and reinstalled it without the patch, and still the problem was not solved. I am confused, The game which i installed first without the patch was working great without any lags. sometimes x-ray bugs would interrupt me, which is normal. And now the game is Totally slow. It takes hours to load. I think i may have messed up with my system. any solutions ?

My System Spec's
Hp 430 Notebook
Windows 8 64bit
Intel HD Graphics
2gb Ram
500gb hdd
Intel Celeron B800 Processor 1.50ghz
Umm.. you should try running it on lower resolution. The game is optimized for lower end machines but I think your laptop cant run it :(

- - - Updated - - -

here is the official thread
*www.digit.in/forum/gamerz/183717-s-t-l-k-e-r-lost-alpha.html

OP
S

shaunakx300

Right off the assembly line

I don't think the problem is with the resolution. The game works fine with that resolution. But after patching it, the game takes ages to load and play.

Piyush

Lanaya

I don't think the problem is with the resolution. The game works fine with that resolution. But after patching it, the game takes ages to load and play.

head over to GSC forums then
they have a separate section to Lost Alpha, may be you can get something over there.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

I think Op's cpu+gpu is just too weak to handle the game properly. Also Op needs more ram as win 8 is hogging up ram windows is uisng page file of HDD to make room for the extra demand of ram which is making loading dead slow.

BTW, is there any new patch other than the buggy 1.30013 released on may 3rd ??

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=15026]topgear[/MENTION]
The patch will be out in 2 days according to the Dezo group. Now the question is, are those Earth days or Venus days or Mars days... :|

waiting,....

Top Bottom