Distinguished Member
Japan’s unique square watermelons.

*news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1390000/images/_1390088_watermelons300ap.jpg

*www.japansugoi.com/wordpress/

OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
^ didnt know it was old :D they r stl selling them, so iguess they r edible. they put them in a box while growing...

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Thinking of Watermealons......i joke pops in my mind...which my uncle shared with me about doing Biz :D

Once there was guy selling watermealons.....the Watermelons were not that sweet and people were complaining " Kya bakwas maal hain bhaiya...bilkul bhi metha nahi hain"......he guy got quite depreseed. Then a Guy came and asked him what happened....he explained his situation........the guy suggested, write "SUGAR FREE Mealons" on board......he took the suggestion and mealons sold like hot cakes HAHA :lol:

satyamy

Alive Again...
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
Thinking of Watermealons......i joke pops in my mind...which my uncle shared with me about doing Biz :D

Once there was guy selling watermealons.....the Watermelons were not that sweet and people were complaining " Kya bakwas maal hain bhaiya...bilkul bhi metha nahi hain"......he guy got quite depreseed. Then a Guy came and asked him what happened....he explained his situation........the guy suggested, write "SUGAR FREE Mealons" on board......he took the suggestion and mealons sold like hot cakes HAHA :lol:

owesum

Squared watermelon
:( yyukkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom