spy software....hardware acceleration....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fun_theorem

Right off the assembly line
Hi Frnds,
Iam using Oleansoft hidden recorder V1.10 to keep track on my children's activity (this software takes the screen shot of the desktop at frequent intervals). But my problem is this software is unable to take the screen shots of the movies being played in any media players, and for that every time i need to goto

desktop>right click>properties>settings>advanced>Troubleshoot> and drag the hardware acceleration slider to none.

and again from windows media player i need to goto tools>options>performance>advanced>uncheck the "use overlays"

from time to time i need to do this to get the screen shots of the movies.

can you tell me a better way of what i want to do ? or a better software to do this work, which can take screen shots without making any changes any where.

Thanks.

casual_gamer

In the zone
I think u need a video capture card to take screenshots of videos. I had faced a similar problem before but now i can take video screenshots after installing a tv tuner card.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
We cannot take screenshots of videos being played by Windows Media Player normally using Printscreen. But I am able to take screenshots of videos being played by QuickTime using Printscreen. So, you should advise your children to play videos using QuickTime. I think that Oleansoft hidden recorder V1.10 will be able to take the screenshots of videos being played by QuickTime.

See this
*img186.imageshack.us/img186/5351/seethisog9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom